"
wixtor wrote:

Dat amulet.

My TWO
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
MasterCard wrote:
I cannot believe how insane some of the gear on Standard is!

I'm kind of surprised there aren't more perfect items yet tbh. There are a couple of perfect ES helms, a nice range of "perfect" shields for different builds, and some very nice chests.

I still have yet to see a wand that I'd consider mirror worthy (there's one on onslaught though), there are some great bows but I haven't seen a perfect one, and melee weapons other than daggers all seem to be in short supply in terms of 6 top tier affix items. When you consider just how many alchs, chaos, alts, regals, exalts and eternals people have used to try and make this stuff, it's pretty staggering that perfect items aren't more common imo.

On the prior page I congratulated you Monsta (with a comment edit). Anyways, that's true, but it makes sense because the probability of roling 6 perfect bracket stats is very low.

I wish we could all work together on something I think is an issue. The mirror thread is quite outdated. Don't you guys find it satisfying to look at godly items? Even if all the items being posted aren't actually mirror worthy.

@Glutton, that's a nice dagger.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
Last edited by Daresso on Sep 9, 2013, 2:16:33 AM
"
Kiffenn wrote:

my 2 most valuable are also a void battery and an ES crit shield
cept I'm on anarchy

IGN:Grimy_bunyip
my two best items...

&

ooh! 'member when PoE was good and fun? i 'member!
See you, Space Cowboy...
IGN: Yaaarp

just finished crafting the astral yesterday night. glad to find a thread to show off :P
"Glattes Eis, ein Paradeis, für den, der gut zu tanzen weiß" - F. Nietzsche

my ele wander.
IGN: Blackroset

:)
-

i like peanutbutter

-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info