Your Two Most Valuable Items: Post Them

items I value the most not in terms of currency

the gloves took so long till they had the 3 offcolours was really frustrating i lost count

and the ring is one of the best unqiues in the game imho vaalpact +es reg = awesome
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Sep 8, 2013, 7:43:14 PM
"
ventiman wrote:

the gloves took so long till they had the 3 offcolours was really frustrating i lost count

and the ring is one of the best unqiues in the game imho vaalpact +es reg = awesome

I have a question about mana...how do you regen mana with that ring, are flasks enough?
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
"
MasterCard wrote:
"
ventiman wrote:

I have a question about mana...how do you regen mana with that ring, are flasks enough?

I want that ring badly on my claw melee CI + Ghost Reaver + Vaal Pact Shadow.

He doesnt need mana flasks or mana regen (5x granite flasks), mind drinker alone and over 1000 phys damage on both his weapons = mana full all the time, and that 4% ES regen along with around 500+ ES leeched per hit would make him near invincible.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.
Last edited by bhavv on Sep 8, 2013, 8:41:21 PM
@BokheimOP 91 Witch HC
twitch.tv/nofanau
ign - FancySneakyDevil
:D
1:13:35:80
@LinhBeo
or @YamChi - rarely online with this
Last edited by GOMI3 on Sep 8, 2013, 10:56:06 PM
"
GOMI3 wrote:

Now gomi, I know you can count (at least to 3000)....that's 5 things!
"Truth be told, I have no idea what the fuck is going on anymore." Stephen Hawkins

D:
Last edited by Mythicpoe on Sep 8, 2013, 11:32:56 PM
"
GOMI3 wrote:

Jeez..
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info