Official Blender Post! Lets theory craft for 1.2! 123k Cleave DPS!

Also for Cyclone - reading thru the guide again, i used wrong support gems .... i have multi strike and this is why i don't like it :P

you know what they say RTFM !!!!! :)

i will try it again and see how i like it ....
"
Golfik wrote:
If you swap Cyclone with Dual Strike - what DPS do you get on tool tip ?

I run Grace and Hatred. If I just swap in Dual Strike for my cyclone gem, them I am 34k with these gems:

Swapping in Multi and Splash (for LGOH and WED) I am around 35.8k.
Last edited by Emet_PoE on Nov 4, 2013, 11:24:07 AM
then you have way better gear then i do :) I have 18k with DS+Melee Splash+ MultiStrike

if your cyclone shows 8k then it means it must be very very good (my Cyclone with wrong support games shows 3k).

Can you link your gear in which you have auras? when I try to run 2 auras i only have 60 mana left, not enought for Dual strike so i have to use blood magic gem.

How do you do it so you don't have mana issue with two auras? Soul Taker ?
Do you suggest to take US if we can't afford a BoR anytime soon?
"
Golfik wrote:
Can you link your gear in which you have auras? when I try to run 2 auras i only have 60 mana left, not enought for Dual strike so i have to use blood magic gem.

How do you do it so you don't have mana issue with two auras? Soul Taker ?

I just have the two auras in my gloves with Reduced Mana:

It leaves me with only 51 mana, but yes I have a Soul Taker so that's not a concern. I bought it a while ago when it was "only" around 30 ex. Now the legacy ones are obviously crazy expensive. Even with the reduced dps on the new ones, I'd still try to get one just to not have to worry about mana. And it should hopefully be even a bit cheaper.
Last edited by Emet_PoE on Nov 4, 2013, 12:08:52 PM
well ... problem with having break from games is lack of currency :P

I have one exalted and have not been playing enough to earn currency enough to buy better gear.

i will PM you with few questions i have about end game if you don't mind.
Yup, steamrolled normal. I don't know if any other build/starting char can pull this dps and survivability. And all I've spent on this was 3c for Wurms. Crazy. Oh yea, Multistrike dropped for me, so that helped ;)
Added all the links below, and gave you credit ofc.

Ps. Just to be clear, I don't give a shit about YouTube views or anything (not like more than 20 people will see it), just linking vids so people can see the effectiveness at early levels.

Vaal - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lc7YMecqUGM
Piety - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZC-VYIeGfK4
Dominus - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD45rXoWGdw
IGN: @ToeTags
Guild: SSDD
Hats Off to you X2P, great work on updating post :)
Hello everyone,
i'm really enjoying this build and pretty much facerolling all merci content. I'm lvl 74+ atm and my current gear is the follow

I have hard mana problems if i use Grace+HAtred with Add fire dmg on the helm. This will get me to 86 mana viable to use with the dual strike costing me 60 mana. Even with the dualist mana reg node + my neck full focused on mana leech and regen i cant sustain a full time spamming dual strike (i can see my char using like 2 dual, aa, 2 dual, aa.. something like that). The only option i found was to leave add fire (damn like 4k dps on dual strike....) for blood magic.
actually i'm around 20k dps with add fire on and 3.20 attack speed
How can i manage this guys? Do i rly need soul taker to fix this?

Pls help..

Thx :)

PS: great guide!
"
Hello everyone,
i'm really enjoying this build and pretty much facerolling all merci content. I'm lvl 74+ atm and my current gear is the follow

I have hard mana problems if i use Grace+HAtred with Add fire dmg on the helm. This will get me to 86 mana viable to use with the dual strike costing me 60 mana. Even with the dualist mana reg node + my neck full focused on mana leech and regen i cant sustain a full time spamming dual strike (i can see my char using like 2 dual, aa, 2 dual, aa.. something like that). The only option i found was to leave add fire (damn like 4k dps on dual strike....) for blood magic.
actually i'm around 20k dps with add fire on and 3.20 attack speed
How can i manage this guys? Do i rly need soul taker to fix this?

Pls help..

Thx :)

PS: great guide!

you are using spectral throw?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info