Official Blender Post! Lets theory craft for 1.2! 123k Cleave DPS!

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAdwDhwUtEdUSIBcdFz4ZLhutG_ohYCXfJ-0ppTGeMgk0kzWSOJY64TwtQKBHfkp9SshN404qUFBT31RJV5dYY1jbW69c-V6LXz9gQWBLY3BlTWegbEZuqnBycmxyqXTtd2J4DXjreu982X11hNmE74d2iPGMz5VmmSubLZuDnrmkGaZXqW6rxaxZrKq18rZBtxe3PrndvYG-ir6nwA_E9sauxtjKkM_40EfSTdN-1I_cgt0N3ePnCudS52PvDu967-PyL_JF9kj8xf4K_o_-uvPdQzHfbw==

does it make sense to get water dancing if we are using 2 weapons? why x2P has put it in the skill tree?
Cast When Damage Taken gem is going to get nerfed really soon, methinks.
Hell yeah!! Finally an updated build, and looks vastly similar to mine.. Im glad to know i havent fucked myself up that much! I WAS a heavy cleaving duelist running multiple auras but we all know how fucked that is now... Please do give more details on ur build... I havent moved since the patch coz I cant do anything with my only proper character, this is a ray of light... please... give more details, auras.. skills... support gems.. items builds??

EDIT: I got a good look at your build - really quite nice, im quite happy im not as fucked as I thought I was. Some questions on progression though, do u feel like you need more damage? are you going to run to the right side and take those circle of life nodes and damage nodes that comes after? or do u feel you could use 1 more aura to run, coz u have enough points to get sovereignty node if u run up resolute technique and maybe get to run 1 more aura on mana + there's a cluster of life nodes near by - Athleticism or Purity of Flesh that would be possible to take... How do u think ur gonna progress? More dmg which if u run to the right would also entail more life, or a bit more life and run 1 more aura?

Also, thoughts on getting Unwavering Stance? its 5 nodes away. Is it going to be worth it?

Your thought on this?
Last edited by schizophrenicpanic on Oct 24, 2013, 1:44:37 PM
"
Lulzovich wrote:
Cast When Damage Taken gem is going to get nerfed really soon, methinks.

Sadly I think so too. Running End/Decoy/Molten on it atm, nice effortless defense.
I think I will link my Cast on Damage Taken to portal....

Or another fun idea might be to try it on a 5 or 6 link and link it with 4 or 5 auras. Then see what happens if the gems trys to cast every aura at the same time. You might be able to get all of them at once. Then move you cast on damage back to your enduring cry, enfeeble, and decoy. This would require a soul taker to be possible since you would have negative mana left if it does work lol
Last edited by h4rdcore on Oct 24, 2013, 1:43:59 PM
my duelist was only level 47 when release happened and i remade him into the build you posted yesterday. My question is, how about reave? i dont know if i will get a soul taker for a while since i am a poor newb, and i already have a dual claw shadow who runs dual strike with melee splash so i dont want two of the same character.

So is reave useable? if not, do you have any suggestions for me?
"
Hell yeah!! Finally an updated build, and looks vastly similar to mine.. Im glad to know i havent fucked myself up that much! I WAS a heavy cleaving duelist running multiple auras but we all know how fucked that is now... Please do give more details on ur build... I havent moved since the patch coz I cant do anything with my only proper character, this is a ray of light... please... give more details, auras.. skills... support gems.. items builds??

EDIT: I got a good look at your build - really quite nice, im quite happy im not as fucked as I thought I was. Some questions on progression though, do u feel like you need more damage? are you going to run to the right side and take those circle of life nodes and damage nodes that comes after? or do u feel you could use 1 more aura to run, coz u have enough points to get sovereignty node if u run up resolute technique and maybe get to run 1 more aura on mana + there's a cluster of life nodes near by - Athleticism or Purity of Flesh that would be possible to take... How do u think ur gonna progress? More dmg which if u run to the right would also entail more life, or a bit more life and run 1 more aura?

Also, thoughts on getting Unwavering Stance? its 5 nodes away. Is it going to be worth it?

Your thought on this?

Unwavering stance completely negates your 75% dodge chance on blinded targets from your Bringer of Rain.

Also ambidexterity is now too far out of the way for it to be worth it. (4 points for just 24% damage)

Celerity is not worth much as this build moves using leap slam/whirling blades.
IGN: FVX
Twitch: im2P
How effective is this build without Soul Taker or Bringer of Rain? I doubt I would be able to get both or even either in Domination League, and is there a substitute build?
IGN:
Gohanwasjobbed Legacy SC : L83 HoWA CI ST Raider
Sinner_Mighty Beyond HC: L90 EB/AA/6L Cloak Dual Crit Flame Totem Witch
i like this build alot im lvl 55 followed the skill tree he uses and i do 6300 dps
with dual strike i use alot reave to i do 3100 with it

i really like the build it has alot live to i got 2000 live now. really thx for the skill tree :D
"
linootjee wrote:
i like this build alot im lvl 55 followed the skill tree he uses and i do 6300 dps
with dual strike i use alot reave to i do 3100 with it

i really like the build it has alot live to i got 2000 live now. really thx for the skill tree :D

...pick one. Dualstrike or Reave. Trying to use both will have one or both doing gimpy damage. Or are you using 4 linked crap, and don't have a Bringer of Rain?
Also it's life not live :)
I do 3x your damage with a Bringer of Rain, and no Soultaker. It's an amazing helm.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info