Official Blender Post! Lets theory craft for 1.2! 123k Cleave DPS!

2 QUESTIONS:
1) Would the build still work if you don't have Bringer of Rain and Soul taker? (yes, i'm poor i know...)

2) Would you still recommend getting unwavering stand for those who don't have bringer of rain? (u said to get it in your original guide)
"
L0rdRaiden wrote:

Do you mean this build?
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAdwDhwUtEdUSIBcdFz4ZLhutG_ohYCXfJ-0ppTGeMgk0kzWSOJY64TwtQKBHfkp9SshN404qUFBT31RJV5dYY1jbW69c-V6LXz9gQWBLY3BlTWegbEZuqnBycmxyqXTtd2J4DXjreu982X11hNmE74d2iPGMz5VmmSubLZuDnrmkGaZXqW6rxaxZrKq18rZBtxe3PrndvYG-ir6nwA_E9sauxtjKkM_40EfSTdN-1I_cgt0N3ePnCudS52PvDu967-PyL_JF9kj8xf4K_o_-uvPdQzHfbw==

yes

x2P, u tried remplace cast on damage taken by cast on kill?
Last edited by Evelyus on Oct 24, 2013, 10:56:48 AM
"
casmeng wrote:
2 QUESTIONS:
1) Would the build still work if you don't have Bringer of Rain and Soul taker? (yes, i'm poor i know...)

2) Would you still recommend getting unwavering stand for those who don't have bringer of rain? (u said to get it in your original guide)

I play with Bringer of Rain, but not Soul Taker .. u just need Bloodmagic gem for cyclone.

Without BoR, yes i think it's still good, wait a full guid.
How would you safely level this build up on hardcore without the critical items?
"
Evelyus wrote:
"
L0rdRaiden wrote:

Do you mean this build?
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAdwDhwUtEdUSIBcdFz4ZLhutG_ohYCXfJ-0ppTGeMgk0kzWSOJY64TwtQKBHfkp9SshN404qUFBT31RJV5dYY1jbW69c-V6LXz9gQWBLY3BlTWegbEZuqnBycmxyqXTtd2J4DXjreu982X11hNmE74d2iPGMz5VmmSubLZuDnrmkGaZXqW6rxaxZrKq18rZBtxe3PrndvYG-ir6nwA_E9sauxtjKkM_40EfSTdN-1I_cgt0N3ePnCudS52PvDu967-PyL_JF9kj8xf4K_o_-uvPdQzHfbw==

yes

They drastically increased the monster life with a large party in high level maps making cast on kill less than ideal, especially for bosses. If you keep your Cast on Damage Taken at level 1, it occurs every 440 damage. In high level maps with 6 players doing the same thing last night we had an infinite stream of enfeeble, 6 decoy totems at a time and monsters walking back and forth between players and totems not being able to decide which one to attack.
IGN: FVX
Twitch: im2P
"
x2P wrote:
"
Evelyus wrote:
"
L0rdRaiden wrote:

Do you mean this build?

yes

They drastically increased the monster life with a large party in high level maps making cast on kill less than ideal, especially for bosses. If you keep your Cast on Damage Taken at level 1, it occurs every 440 damage. In high level maps with 6 players doing the same thing last night we had an infinite stream of enfeeble, 6 decoy totems at a time and monsters walking back and forth between players and totems not being able to decide which one to attack.

Ok, ty for answer.
"
Firedrop wrote:
Why would you not use ice bite? Ele reflect? Itd give you over 5k dps with hatred up for 2 skill points.

Bump. Ice bite is a static 10% dps increase across the board with Lvl20 hatred up. (7.8% with lvl1-19) Y u no use?
"
Firedrop wrote:
"
Firedrop wrote:
Why would you not use ice bite? Ele reflect? Itd give you over 5k dps with hatred up for 2 skill points.

Bump. Ice bite is a static 10% dps increase across the board with Lvl20 hatred up. (7.8% with lvl1-19) Y u no use?

It is in use in the new tree. The skill tree is still changing. The original posted was a very quick one I made before testing additional things. As I said, the skill tree is not fully optimized yet, but it is a solid starting point.
IGN: FVX
Twitch: im2P
hi x2P, would u recommend cyclone over dual strike+melee splash? which one is sustainable without Soul Taker? Also I have no life leech from gear, is the one from Blood Rage enough? I got bringer but as hard as I tried I didnt manage to acquire Soul Taker before release, is this even viable without it due to insane cost of auras?

my current gear that I used pre patch with cleave, 25K DPS:
Spoiler

thanks in advance
Last edited by Aerinqq on Oct 24, 2013, 11:56:00 AM
hi! i have a 57 lvl duelist and i would like to know did you manage to have such a high dps, because my own is only 2500( i use heavy strike, multistrike & added phisical damage), and i think it is to small. my hp is only 899 at current lvl :( http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAdwB5wUtEuEZtBpVIVUhYCzpMfsyCTboOQ5AoEd-VbVXDVs9YEthIWSjZU1qHmqTbPZuaXTtdPF4DXrvguSE2Ydqiq-QEZkrmy2euZ7Nn6Oi6qQZps-nMKefqBipbq6TtfK2QbfivYG-ir6nwA_BBMKOxLjK09BH0iHSTdXt1fjZYdw93Q3i6u9O8i_3vvih) this is my build.
please help

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info