Official Blender Post! Lets theory craft for 1.2! 123k Cleave DPS!

Lets not forget one of the most imporant changes!

"
You can now see your body armour while wearing The Bringer of Rain. This includes cosmetic microtransactions such as Wings and the Seraph Armour skin

:D
-/ Sebuda
Wild idea:

Regardless of variations, we've all been fixated on the Scion life circle, because really, that's what we always did. However, it isn't nearly as good as it was. There're less life nodes there, and those that are are inferior. The 6% ones are a pure joke frankly. What if we dropped those points, wouldn't that open up a whole new range of possibilities?

The example below is far, far from perfect, but it's just to illustrate the concept of not garbbing the life nodes that now suck, and grab those that don't instead, and which directions you could take.

Last edited by Brazilski on Mar 7, 2014, 3:21:54 AM
Do u think guys that the new Vaal Pact will be viable with the build after the life leech nerf?
"
itguy wrote:
Do u think guys that the new Vaal Pact will be viable with the build after the life leech nerf?

Hmmm,.. Cyclone user will be on LGoH (which is allready instant), not LL, and Vaal Pact kills the potentially epic Regen om this build. I'd say no.

Being able to now use flask with Vaal Pact is huge, but this build just does not benefit from Vaal PAct in the first place.
selling perfect gear for this build:
136% soul taker - 65 ex
mings heart- 30ex
death rush ring-9 ex
BoR 290/213 - 35 ex

add SoLoBlend, VlTALITY (first i is L), or SoLoBLaZe
i am 87lvl with this build and i replaced my LGOH with a melee dmg on full life to reach 20k dps.Now that i have to put LGOH back i have to lose a good amount of dps...so i thought of Vaal Pact because the 40% instant life with the combination of flasks in serious situations is amazing.As for the life regen, before the nerf i wasn't counting on life regen to stay alive but only on the life leech.U can also take some life regen passives and put them in dps.But as u said i think VP will be risky so i have to stay as i am ...if anyone tries VP plz give feedback
so before i respec, whats the situation on the build?

loss of dps/survival?

is cyclone as good as it was or do i sell my setup and respec my lvl 90 mara into something better melee wise?

"
Xcellers wrote:
Lets not forget one of the most imporant changes!

"
You can now see your body armour while wearing The Bringer of Rain. This includes cosmetic microtransactions such as Wings and the Seraph Armour skin

:D

OMG this has made me so happy.
this built is amazing!!

37k aoe dps with dual strike - up to 39.5k with 3 frenzy charges

really like it, and not that hard to be capped on all resis ;)
with the new patch its a little bit harder to get resis capped but still doable
my resis are:
77(186) fire
76(140) cold
76(89) lightning
and -6% chaos xD

My gear atm:
Spoiler
Last edited by Fir3man on Mar 14, 2014, 9:38:40 AM
I'm Gonna wait for the final tree,
I dont wanna use my regret's if something change :D

Report Forum Post