~~ Daily Deals Archive ~~

Hi all,

If you are interested in what items have been up for sale, when, and for how much, check out the google docs link below!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqopOGJclouWdDZkSHhrZWpmTml1TDRsS0ZDTnp5RWc#gid=0

I will try to keep updating this on a daily basis.

Cheers,
~Fizzmopper
Last edited by Fizzmopper on Aug 7, 2013, 12:31:56 PM
That's pretty interesting.
Thanks for sharing it!

Edit:
Will take a look into my folder.
Last edited by Nightmare90 on Aug 2, 2013, 10:53:53 AM
Oh thank you! I was looking for this on the wiki the other day. Would someone update the wiki and keep this up to date please? I would sure love to have stats on sale dates and prices.
I wasn't aware of this, I'll look into this when I get back home, thanks for sharing.
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
Thanks guys - will be good to get some more data points in there since I just started playing again a month ago after nearly a 1 yr break!
So how are we going to deal with the timezone and daylight savings differences? Everyone has to do a lot of math if they're going by creation time on their computer.

Daily Deal updates happen at 7PM NZT, and remember they are normally ahead one day, so what time are we basing these on? They should be based on the first deal per NZT day I think.

Example:
Jun 19 00:55 DailyDealDragonFireball.png

Jun 19 00:55 = Local/AZ
+7 = UTC
+12 = NZT

Since Jun 19 19:55 is after the 7PM switch, this would be for the next day, Jun 20.

Remember that Daylight savings ended in NZ at 3:00 AM April 7, 2013 and will begin again in at 2:00 AM on September 29. And don't forget your own areas daylight savings.
Hmm, I don't know why but I expected to see a text log in that folder.

It's better to go through Dreggon's Daily Deal thread to create a list as in most cases he also writes down the price of the deal.
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
You make a good point about the time zones. I will figure something out this weekend, but it shouldn't be too hard to follow to finish July and work backwards through May.
Last edited by Fizzmopper on Aug 2, 2013, 2:01:37 PM
ok Daily deals now updated (thanks @ Dreggon) from May 1st - present.

Still to do: Finish the categories and add the normal prices for each item.

Cheers,
~Fizzmopper
Archive is all set - I recommend taking a look at it!

Daily Deals Archive: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqopOGJclouWdDZkSHhrZWpmTml1TDRsS0ZDTnp5RWc#gid=0

Still waiting on that extra gore weapon effect!
Last edited by Fizzmopper on Aug 7, 2013, 10:20:00 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info