/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

Here sits a log of all daily deals since this thread began.

Thanks to ignarsoll for posting all the deals in one easy-to-find post, and huge thanks to Arrowneous for keeping an updated spreadsheet which you can find just below:
"
Arrowneous wrote:
The Daily Deals spreadsheet is finally complete. When I'm bored I might use colors to identify categories (helmet, weapon, pets, stash tabs, etc.). Just a thought for easier viewing.

Daily Deals Spreadsheet

Click on the spreadsheet for a quick and simple guide to most of the daily deals. I think we have them all, and this thread is updated every day!

Alternatively, try the wiki!

Feel free to use this thread to discuss microtransactions of any sort! What deals do you want to see? What do you want to pay for them? I don't know if the developers read this thread, but it's a concentrated place to provide your feedback and the thread is bumped every day with the new daily deal.

Below here you'll find some cool-looking dudes. They look cool.
Spoiler

"
Stash tab bundles are fine but can stash tab bundle make you look like this?

hnwk

Yea, didn't thought so.

;)

"
Deckard_Cain_Sun_Dance

"

Artemis3

"
Caessa wrote:
"You wanted me burned back in Oriath, Gravicious; that wasn't very nice."

oYZ8sNU

Mien Witch Discharger. :3

"

Master_Hurley

Awww yeah.

IRON MAN
Last edited by Dreggon on August 12, 2014 8:13 AM
I'd love to get the Colossal Weta on sale, but I'm thinking we're about due for a frog. A blue frog. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= is the basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nosey/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers
=@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink
If you QUIT, yet linger on the PoE forum, it is clear you have nowhere better to be.
Stormcloud Artic Armour effect. That's my bet for today ^^^

IGN || ---> TryzxAnarchy <---

Other IGNS || TryzxFake(Lvl 85) / Exiled_Esu(Lvl 76) / TryzxII(Lvl 75) / Tryzx(Lvl 74)
Annnd silver wings. Well, time to pack up, and I'll see you tomorrow : )
IRON MAN
Wait- Haven't those already been on sale? What, is GGG overstocked or something? =0[.]o=
=^[.]^= is the basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nosey/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers
=@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
If you QUIT, yet linger on the PoE forum, it is clear you have nowhere better to be.
New day, new sale, and it's... Premium Stash Tab Upgrade for 10 points? Isn't that what they are normally?
IRON MAN
normally 15, i believe
Closed Beta Tester.
Last edited by Zerovirus27 on May 2, 2013 10:36 AM
Yup. 33% off. =^[.]^=
whiskers
Dayum.

Post this thread everyday so i know from work what the daily deal is xD
Once you start optimising gear through trading, don't expect to find your own gear.

Just for try for see and for know.
"
Zanixx wrote:
Dayum.

Post this thread everyday so i know from work what the daily deal is xD

Or just go to the forum home page. =^[.]^=
whiskers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info