[OSX] Unofficial Path of Exile port - 30/12/2018 status update

Third Post in a row XD

I tried 3.6 and the combat is a lot smoother than 3.1 for me, however after using the wrapper a few times it stops working. The first time it installed it gave me some audio error. The second time I installed it, the game gave me a shad error that I couldn't fix with the gsl thing

It might seem a stupid question but is this download also the right one for those who want to play the open beta in 2 days?
or should we be patient and wait for a new download?

Thanks in advance
The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.
Albert Einstein
I have the same question as above poster, will we need to download a different link after OB hits?
same question. I just downloaded the newest link and playing till OB. Btw i dont know why but i cant Full Sceen on my MAC and some letters in side the game are messed up.

I'd also like to add that I'm having problems with both versions of the wrapper. My mouse is off by about 100 pixels vertically. I've tried to change my video settings within the config file and played with the window size in the wine settings. Unfortunately, because my mouse is off, I cannot hit the save button within the game itself. Hopefully a new version of the wrapper fixes this after open beta.

I did pay $10 to check the game out a day early before open beta. I'll just look at it as a donation to an awesome company for now
Last edited by chinischilla on Jan 22, 2013, 12:36:58 AM
"
chinischilla wrote:
I'd also like to add that I'm having problems with both versions of the wrapper. My mouse is off by about 100 pixels vertically. I've tried to change my video settings within the config file and played with the window size in the wine settings. Unfortunately, because my mouse is off, I cannot hit the save button within the game itself. Hopefully a new version of the wrapper fixes this after open beta.

I did pay $10 to check the game out a day early before open beta. I'll just look at it as a donation to an awesome company for now

Try to change resolution ingame, once you find resolution where the mouse works correctly, save, restart game, and change to anything you want. It should work then.

"
chinischilla wrote:

Although Im playing through bootcamp ATM I had the same thing happens once in a while because i played windowed 1920x1080 and I would go offscreen and resize the window (wich messes up mouse pointer placement)
As stated above just go to options ("O" on keyboard) try to click resolution tab onces your good save.
Exiled for Eternity
"
julus wrote:
"
chinischilla wrote:

Try to change resolution ingame, once you find resolution where the mouse works correctly, save, restart game, and change to anything you want. It should work then.

Because my mouse is off by so much vertically, I cannot hit the save button within the game. I tried tabbing to the save button and hitting enter after selecting my resolution. Any other ideas or methods to save the settings within the game? Preferably a solution using my keyboard.

FYI, I can actually run the game other than this issue and it runs rather smoothly.
Hello. Thanks for the mac port!
I was curious if this mac port still works when the open beta comes out tomorrow? If not, will there be an update for this mac port to work with the open beta?
Thanks!
"
julus wrote:

Thanks for the port julus!

This fix half-worked. The mouse alignment is correct for full screen and 1152x720 but is still incorrect for 1280x800 (my native resolution). This won't be a problem for me as I will be playing in full screen. Just letting you others know!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info