[OSX] Unofficial Path of Exile port - 30/12/2018 status update

"
julus wrote:
stickboy - in faq - how to move from old wrapper, there is location where you should move content.ggpk file. Also, the patcher can hang for few minutes, while checking the file

SpaceFabric - content.ggpk is most likely corrupted, you need to redownload or use from working windows installation.

Alright. Thanks a lot for the response !
Hi,
I still seem to be having mouse problems... I downloaded the 4.0.2 version, but nothing worked so I took your guys' advice and downloaded the 3.8 version instead and turned off all my macros having to do with mission control... I still can't interact with the environment and now my mouse even disappears every now and then...
My friend just downloaded it on her own Mac 10.7, and it's working perfectly fine. I have no idea now. :c
I'm getting really frustrated;
any ideas?
^ Which mouse is it and are all your drivers up to date? Are you using utilities like USB Overdrive and such?

Edit. I'm not sure if anyone has reported an issue like that before, so it's only guessing.
Last edited by krifFinn on Apr 26, 2013, 4:57:30 AM
Hi

I've got mouse problems too. Can start the game, Log in, choose a character, change options. that works fine. but when it comes to playing the game i cant move the character with the mouse. I also cant pick up the first item at the start and speak with the NPC.

I'm using Mac OS X, version 10.7.5 with Wineskin 2.5.5, Engine: WS8Wine1.4. The PoE version is 4.0.2

I tried it with a mouse from Logitec and with the built in mouse from my Macbook.

Really want to get started, because it looks like a nice game, thanks a lot for your help
"
krifFinn wrote:
^ Which mouse is it and are all your drivers up to date? Are you using utilities like USB Overdrive and such?

Edit. I'm not sure if anyone has reported an issue like that before, so it's only guessing.

I'm simply using my trackpad, and they are all up to date as far as I know. I don't believe I am (I'm not quite sure what they are...)
It's fine. I would just like to jump into the game and play. :ccc
hope this works!!!!!!!!!!
Hit me up to play!
New to Path of Exile.
Anyone else crashing a TON lately? It seems to get worse and worse as time goes on...
"
Gwynn wrote:
Hi

I've got mouse problems too. Can start the game, Log in, choose a character, change options. that works fine. but when it comes to playing the game i cant move the character with the mouse. I also cant pick up the first item at the start and speak with the NPC.

I'm using Mac OS X, version 10.7.5 with Wineskin 2.5.5, Engine: WS8Wine1.4. The PoE version is 4.0.2

I tried it with a mouse from Logitec and with the built in mouse from my Macbook.

Really want to get started, because it looks like a nice game, thanks a lot for your help

Umm, the latest wrapper 4.0.2. should have Wineskin version 2.5.9. and the engine is a custom WS9Wine12.1.0.AMD-PoEb2.

"
Deiface wrote:
I'm simply using my trackpad, and they are all up to date as far as I know. I don't believe I am (I'm not quite sure what they are...)
It's fine. I would just like to jump into the game and play. :ccc

I would recommend using a proper mouse and not the trackpad. Could possibly solve compatibility issues and also make playing much more enjoyable :)
Playing on Mid-2012 Macbook Air with intel 4000 gpu. Works fine, except lags sometimes if there are a lot of spell effects on the screen. The main annoyance is very long load times between maps. I am just happy it works on map without bootcamp :)
"
Azixo wrote:
Anyone else crashing a TON lately? It seems to get worse and worse as time goes on...

Yeah, that's on their end. The server lag is going crazy, and everyone's getting booted to the login screen or crashing.

Last edited by Primordialthought on Apr 29, 2013, 8:30:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info