0.11.4 Skill Details: Reave

"
zergy_eggy wrote:
This sounds a lot like a terrible version of cleave.

I am hoping for a better version of cleave that makes Reavers superior to cleavers in organized party play. I.e. I am hoping for a cleave with higher AoE range but with the "can't use other skills or you'll lose aoe buff" :D.

Best part: no soul taker usable with it. Hahahaha, would be fun if reave becomes the new cleave that is stronger than soul taker-cleavers XD.
This message was delivered by GGG defence force.
Last edited by mazul on Aug 4, 2013, 6:30:32 AM
Sounds like a very bad idea to reset the buff when using other skills. Just not buffing should be enough, you might as well tweak the duration of the buff to make it balanced, but please don't reset it when using other skills...
Build of the week #2 : http://tinyurl.com/ce75gf4
this skill looks promising for my Shield Templar..... :)

I think I will start playing with my Paladin again :D
Long Live the Templars !!!!
My body is ready
IGN: Kunigaikstis
Umm... a skill that is pretty much DESIGNED to be boring and to remove any synergy with other skills. A prime example of PoE's biggest flaw yet- right click and hold until all monsters die, or you get too low on hp. I still can't wrap my head around how simple actually fighting in PoE is when compared to it's incredible customisation. Almost no cc or preparation skills, only one or two combos in the whole game.
I sense a ridiculous price jump in ele claws and multistrike. Will try this tho'
"
Karinst wrote:
Umm... a skill that is pretty much DESIGNED to be boring and to remove any synergy with other skills. A prime example of PoE's biggest flaw yet- right click and hold until all monsters die, or you get too low on hp. I still can't wrap my head around how simple actually fighting in PoE is when compared to it's incredible customisation. Almost no cc or preparation skills, only one or two combos in the whole game.

you forgot 'SHIFT and CLICK'
IGN : Detrium

i am ready!!

Just nees a new build hahaha
IG name BaneNL
Love new skills coming out, but I don't like the idea of Reave's buff resetting if any other skill is used, it just screams anti-synergy.
Have never tried a Shadow, sounds like this will be the time to begin. Anarchy Reaving here we come :D.
PollyAnarchy (anarchy) Lootdonkey (Standard) Pictishpunk (Hardcore)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info