Teaser of new 0.11.4 skill

"
egwenejs wrote:
And shadows everywhere rejoice with a cruel smile and a sharpening of their blades.

I am indeed excited greatly for this as the Shadow is my favorite class both in style and execution. The more love they get, the better. <3
Last edited by Ishiga25 on Aug 1, 2013, 2:26:09 AM
The skill is called Zephyr

dagger aoe, (finally)

Physical damage

grants a buff that adds to MS

Quality grants increased aoe
IGN: Scuhr
Last edited by Recomposed on Aug 1, 2013, 2:31:00 AM
So judging by the skill icon this is the skill that flammability has the skill gem art for?
Last edited by Septile on Aug 1, 2013, 2:40:00 AM
"
leighferon wrote:
aoe with temporary onslaught? i never could figure out what onslaught meant...

onslaught gives u a buff for 2 seconds that incrases movement speed, cast speed and attackspeed by 20%
Reminds me of Hubble's pictures :p

Spoiler
A new aoe attack, I see daggers, but hope other weapons are included too (thrusting swords are crit too and kind of easier to craft the right way). Could be the ideal skill for 1 of my main builds.

Though I already call for a buff it seems this Seething Brine is already in the area/ shiny bits for some time and I see no damage to the enemy Chris! Here is hoping it is not just only a buff ±P
Last edited by Ozgwald on Aug 1, 2013, 2:51:25 AM
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! more skills please! :D
IGN: BerserkersDeathway
Vortex-strike
puts mobs for 1second into a different dimension, they cant attack or move meanwhile.
Cant be damaged either.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
Hmm.. why not just give us the skill information so we can start planning builds, considering this skill was supposed to be in-game today -- what's the big deal?
"
darkjoy wrote:
Hmm.. why not just give us the skill information so we can start planning builds, considering this skill was supposed to be in-game today -- what's the big deal?

Its a "teaser", u know...
Good luck!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info