Teaser of new 0.11.4 skill

"
Romzen wrote:
yay, more skill effects my system won't be able to handle in a party! the more different effects the further i get to 0 frames per second. this is fun, i guess.

get a new computer christ because of people like you my auras look like spaghetti strings
IGN : Detrium
I really hope this is something like an implosion attack. Maybe increase accuracy on primary target lower crit. But lower chance to hit on splash targets but increase chance to crit. or maybe the reverse of that.

I kind of hope the buff to the player is a reposte type buff. The next hit you take causes you to hit back. With some strange modifier like half accuracy but double crit chance.
hmm, it looks like a kind of buff effect skill, if you look in top left corner there is a buff, maybe increased crit chance or something, and looks like a cloud around the area that got struck by the attack so maybe a cloud that damages mobs around the area you attack, just my opinion :>
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽_▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一 ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
"
Kindred1 wrote:
as a melee (DW Duelist) char from day one i can say that i really dont care much for another melee skill unless it somehow gives a buff to survivability ......Survivability needs to be buffed to melee not offence

If it is an offensive buff you can go defensive elsewhere xD

I think the buff is a buff to AoE, so the more enemys you hit the more increased AoE you get.
Make Things For Smile!
Last edited by AdzPoE on Aug 2, 2013, 3:55:29 PM
Looks nice
IGN: Zetsuno, Muketsu
Last edited by Muketsu on Aug 2, 2013, 5:15:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info