Teaser of new 0.11.4 skill

If you look at icon it looks like swing around, then maybe followed by jump stab.
Probably not.
We'll see what it does.
It seems to be a cleave/sweep dagger/claw skill that leaves an aura/buff around you for a few seconds. Possibly a damage resistance aura, or simply a monster debuff.

You can see that his target hasn't lost ES/HP yet, meaning that the buff comes from the last attack that killed the poor ghosts earlier, and these new monsters appear to be affected by the aura already, indicating a monster debuff (probably damage/accuracy reduction).
Oh common there's plentry of melee skills. We need a single target bow physical attack, one that relies on damage not attack speed like Frenzy. Frenzy is ok butthere is nothing to make it shine. It's a glorified frenzy stack refresher. We need a physical attack like something that sacrifices speed for damage and crit/accuracy.
Last edited by Ashaira on Aug 1, 2013, 11:02:52 AM
"
eleMENTAL2013 wrote:
Alpha strike.

They already have that mate, its called Blood Rage with Flicker Strike and Multistrike.
"You're my Sword's canvas."
~Totes Adorbs.
Could you please make an option in game, to set the default allocation mode, so when someone create a party, that setting will apply. Most of the people always runs on PA, and everybody freaks out when the leader forgots to set it, which happens all the time. Thanks!
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
This reminds me of something.
I used to bust tables, now I bust rhymes.

IGN: IBUZZedWhenISawYou
Agree with earlier post, something along the lines of sweep/cleave for daggers/claws. It's the only thing shadows are missing.

I did try WB but desync is annoying, like most I'll never bother with cyclone.
Hmmm, I hoped, that new skill will some something interesting... but is doesn't seem so.
Anticipation slowly dissipates...
based on the colors of the mobs' debuffs im going to assume it's fire and cold damage related so Cold to Fire gem can have some more use. as for the buff it grants, no clue
[quote="Ludvator"]yes GGG fix lightspeed or i quit[/quote]
"
Chris wrote:
0.11.4 introduces a new Dex/Int melee skill.

"
Hornet85 wrote:
Looks like some kind of melee skills?

ORLY?

on a more serious note: im happy for melee but I was hoping for something completely new and unique.
IGN: @GreenDude
Last edited by GreenDude on Aug 1, 2013, 12:32:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info