[2.0]Rathik's NEWBIE FRIENDLY FUN&CHEAP FARMER, DPS Summoner. High AOE DMG, SURVIVAL."The Matriarch"

The explosion will deal 20% of the enemies life as fire damage. (Source)
ok so here is my gear doing merc docks and it is so damn slow to kill stuff any advice or somehting and i am useing the build posted
Last edited by sgtmadman on Sep 6, 2013, 2:10:48 PM
use raise spectre on the dogs (blue ones better) and you will farm faster!
Going to try this build, will be able to stack 110iiq and 370 iir with my gear which is alot more than I could get with my spork.

One thing though, would you say yes or no to going low life for wondertraps? I see no problem with it, i'll be doing lunaris runs only.

Should be able to get dual curses, all minion nodes and have about 5k ES.
Last edited by Peenk on Sep 6, 2013, 7:59:57 PM
"
Peenk wrote:
Going to try this build, will be able to stack 110iiq and 370 iir with my gear which is alot more than I could get with my spork.

One thing though, would you say yes or no to going low life for wondertraps? I see no problem with it, i'll be doing lunaris runs only.

Of course you can.
But you need shavrones to do it.

Shavrones and wondertraps will lower your ES and resistance to gain 100%IIR.

If you can survive the maps there absolutely no problem going that way.

I already commented on it few pages back :).

If you have a 6L ES chest though and a 5L shavrones you need to take into account the IIR/IIQ gem you will be missing.

And yea, this build can stack more IIR/IIQ than a sporker since you do not have to worry about damage modifiers :).
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
Last edited by Rathik2 on Sep 7, 2013, 12:28:25 AM
"
sgtmadman wrote:
ok so here is my gear doing merc docks and it is so damn slow to kill stuff any advice or somehting and i am useing the build posted

Ok, first of all damage affixes, spell, crit etc are worthless, your minions do not benefit from it.
The damage that Arc will gain is pitiful. Arc is not used as a damage spell.

Second, your support gems are really very low level. Lots of DPS loss from there.
This is the most important part. Apart from the few uniques that boost damage the only way to add more DPS is with gems.
You need to aim for 20/20 gems. I can't stress this enough. Its an absolute necessity to keep your DPS up to par with higher level areas.

Use LMP over GMP.

Use sidhebreath amulet if you need more DPS. The only benefit you getting from your amulet is the cold resist and the attributes, all the rest are wasted.

Use perandus belt, absolutely amazing belt for this build. Dexterity is a pain to get.

Drop clarity for haste, clarity is pretty much worthless for this build.
Your boots have the right color for your auras, you should always use boots or gloves for auras and specters, use Arc on helmet. This will come handy when you are fighting temple piety.
Read strategy section for more info.

Use vulnerability curse + temporal chains/enfeeble or go with two DPS curse.

Take a look at my gear/gems and try to match it.

If you are still leveling ignore IIR/IIQ. Focus on survival and minion DPS.

Post your skill tree also.

Other than that, your setup looks fine. You just need levels.
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
Last edited by Rathik2 on Sep 7, 2013, 12:52:47 AM
"
The explosion will deal 20% of the enemies life as fire damage. (Source)

Thanks for the link.
Now we need to verify if culling strike support gem works with the explosion.
I asked on the topic, I hope to get an answer soon.
IGN Riokar | My guides
"
Rathik2 wrote:
"
Peenk wrote:

Of course you can.
But you need shavrones to do it.

Shavrones and wondertraps will lower your ES and resistance to gain 100%IIR.

If you can survive the maps there absolutely no problem going that way.

I already commented on it few pages back :).

If you have a 6L ES chest though and a 5L shavrones you need to take into account the IIR/IIQ gem you will be missing.

And yea, this build can stack more IIR/IIQ than a sporker since you do not have to worry about damage modifiers :).

Actually Peenk does not need Shavronne's for lunaris/docks runs only
Wondertraps are fine
ign: GotZappedForFree
Harbinger Store - Baalat's Harbie Shopie https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1931620
Last edited by Baalat on Sep 7, 2013, 9:55:01 AM
"
Rathik2 wrote:
"
sgtmadman wrote:

Ok, first of all damage affixes, spell, crit etc are worthless, your minions do not benefit from it.
The damage that Arc will gain is pitiful. Arc is not used as a damage spell.

Second, your support gems are really very low level. Lots of DPS loss from there.
This is the most important part. Apart from the few uniques that boost damage the only way to add more DPS is with gems.
You need to aim for 20/20 gems. I can't stress this enough. Its an absolute necessity to keep your DPS up to par with higher level areas.

Use LMP over GMP.

Use sidhebreath amulet if you need more DPS. The only benefit you getting from your amulet is the cold resist and the attributes, all the rest are wasted.

Use perandus belt, absolutely amazing belt for this build. Dexterity is a pain to get.

Drop clarity for haste, clarity is pretty much worthless for this build.
Your boots have the right color for your auras, you should always use boots or gloves for auras and specters, use Arc on helmet. This will come handy when you are fighting temple piety.
Read strategy section for more info.

Use vulnerability curse + temporal chains/enfeeble or go with two DPS curse.

Take a look at my gear/gems and try to match it.

If you are still leveling ignore IIR/IIQ. Focus on survival and minion DPS.

Post your skill tree also.

Other than that, your setup looks fine. You just need levels.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAP0HYwx9EH8QlxFQFLAVUBXXF1AabBzcHRQnqSj6KpgsvzlSOjA74UQESOdMLU25Tm1WY1crWAdakV8qZp5qrGvbbRlxTXNTdFV8zn0Yfll_xoIegseFYIauiECLeo9GkDOTJ5uhna6io6aspwinK6h9qsSsmLiTu9a8N7-XwcXB88Ntxp7JPcy80NDT-9eG2Qva3eL35oHr5Ovu7BjsivIe99f6gPrS this is my skill tree so far
"
Baalat wrote:

Actually Peenk does not need Shavronne's for lunaris/docks runs only
Wondertraps are fine

Err... any area with no chaos damage is fine!!!
I don't think that is necessary to clarify this.
IGN Riokar | My guides

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info