[2.0]Rathik's NEWBIE FRIENDLY FUN&CHEAP FARMER, DPS Summoner. High AOE DMG, SURVIVAL."The Matriarch"

"
Jum0ngz wrote:
bro 1st of all i would like to say props to you and for a very DETAILED build guide, thanks, very easy to follow and read even for newbies like me.. i enjoyed reading it from the top all the way to the comments section..

just one question, i would like to run this build but i would like to run it as low life ES, so i can get more aura for my minions, but still broke and dont have enough money for shavronnes, can i run it using Solaris Lorica?? what are the cons when i use only solaris and will it be hard for me if i do it in HC?? would i do it or should i just stick with CI if i dont have Shavs for low life??

p.s. nice power leveling guide also, i can say is facebreakers are the way to go on leveling, had a facebreaker b4 and it will really take you to merciless without any hassles, and the items for that are very cheap (except for the belt in HC) but u can do it very easily, even using only rare iron rings with double +phys rolls on them.. goldrim, foxshade, lioneye's paws are the way to go..

pls reply in my comment, really want to try this build...

thank u for the build and more power.. (bro fist!)

Yes, Solaris is very viable, Shavronnes just gives more ES. Try to make up for ES with other items and if possible get some chaos res also.

107/120 skill points. (level 85ish)

This tree will allow you to run 1 60% aura and a 40% aura on life.

The problems with summoners is that they use a lot of skills so you will need a 4L to add blood magic + reduce mana + aura + aura.

That means you will need to drop some things to make room for the new auras.
Here are a few options on what you can drop.

You can drop the 4L arc and drop Elemental Equilibrium. That also means you loose the ability to cull by your self and rely on zombies to do the culling.

You can drop the specters entirely or can combo the specters and zombies in a 4L and free the 3L to use it with Arc + Culling + IIR.

If you don't care about culling with arc and you use Arc only to proc EE, just place Arc in your 3L with curses and all the rest stay the same.

If you are partying a lot and you are the dedicated culler, the best option would be to just combo the specters and skeletons in a 4L and go with a 3L Arc.
Try Specters + Skeletons + faster casting + minion damage. Its a solid generic choice of support gems.

Feel free to try different variations and see what feels best to you.

If you need more mana reserve reduction skill points, you can take the 4% reduce mana node that leads to Leadership, its on the left side of Necromantic Aegis. It will cost you 3 skill points.

Remember that minions DO NOT proc EE, so you need to go with Anger as an offensive aura.

There are few options on which auras to use depending if you want more offense or defense but there is no need to write them down. It all comes down to play style. Of course nothing is stopping you to carry extra gems in your inventory and switch depending on the map mods (limited of course by socket colors).

A lot people are asking for a LL build since Solaris Lorica is so cheap, I will add a section on the guide about it in the near future.

Good luck.

EDIT

I am gonna play around a bit to find a good setup for auras and links, so I might change a few things.

THIS IS STILL WORK IN PROGRESS.

IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
Last edited by Rathik2 on Jun 27, 2015, 12:21:16 PM
thank u so much for the reply and the tip.. =)

bro, i will be playing this on HC cause i think this build is very viable in HC and i will post my progress here..

one more thing bro, sorry for asking a lot, can you give me, in your own opinion bro,
a leveling tree from 1-30 on which route should i take on the tree,
and 30 - 60, from there it will be easy bec u will know what u lack and which route would be next going to the final build.. (ex, u lack aura nodes, mana reduction nodes or ES nodes, on merciless when u start using the build u will know what u need and what u lack..)
(i will not be wearing Solaris until i can sustain it and survivable enough with much more ES..)

i would be starting as a witch preferably and maybe i will use your power leveling guide also.
(cause i have some of the gears used in it and its WAY A LOT easier to level.)

i would also be playing this build SOLO cause Necromancers dont need parties and its a very powerful build so u dont need to party, maybe i will party on normal and half of cruel but i really prefer solo playing and farming items thats why i love this build..

Thank u again bro, and more power...

=)

EDIT

P.S.
i think i will be using EE but i will rely on the zombies to cull and will be using Anger for them..
i think i would go Arc + Curse on Hit + 2 Curses Vulnerability and another curse.
or Ball Lightning + Curse on Hit + 2 Curses.
or Ball Lightning / Ice Spear + GMP + Curse on Hit + Curse and use Temp Chains on Hit Gloves.(but this one will be weak bec u will use a low level gloves in end game and u will be held back to get high level gloves with +RES +ES +IIR / +IIQ)
Last edited by Jum0ngz on Jun 27, 2015, 12:32:24 PM
"
Jum0ngz wrote:
Spoiler
thank u so much for the reply and the tip.. =)

bro, i will be playing this on HC cause i think this build is very viable in HC and i will post my progress here..

one more thing bro, sorry for asking a lot, can you give me, in your own opinion bro,
a leveling tree from 1-30 on which route should i take on the tree,
and 30 - 60, from there it will be easy bec u will know what u lack and which route would be next going to the final build.. (ex, u lack aura nodes, mana reduction nodes or ES nodes, on merciless when u start using the build u will know what u need and what u lack..)
(i will not be wearing Solaris until i can sustain it and survivable enough with much more ES..)

i would be starting as a witch preferably and maybe i will use your power leveling guide also.
(cause i have some of the gears used in it and its WAY A LOT easier to level.)

i would also be playing this build SOLO cause Necromancers dont need parties and its a very powerful build so u dont need to party, maybe i will party on normal and half of cruel but i really prefer solo playing and farming items thats why i love this build..

Thank u again bro, and more power...

=)

EDIT

P.S.
i think i will be using EE but i will rely on the zombies to cull and will be using Anger for them..
i think i would go Arc + Curse on Hit + 2 Curses Vulnerability and another curse.
or Ball Lightning + Curse on Hit + 2 Curses.
or Ball Lightning / Ice Spear + GMP + Curse on Hit + Curse and use Temp Chains on Hit Gloves.(but this one will be weak bec u will use a low level gloves in end game and u will be held back to get high level gloves with +RES +ES +IIR / +IIQ)

Check the leveling section.

Low life gear (and gem links)
Spoiler

Skill tree. 110/120

If you will use EE you must not use cold/fire spells, you need to use a lightning spell to lower the monsters fire and cold res.

With that gear I got 6380 ES, with out the armour on I have 4692 ES, so with Solaris Lorica you will have about 1500 ES less and 30-40 less light res but you might also save 1 skill point from STR if you itemize properly.

To be honest just to gain 2 auras, Anger and Purity of elements is not worth the massive loss of defenses.
I don't think low life has a lot to offer to a summoner.
You can argue that you can use Wondertrap boots to gain 100% IIR but you will be dropping your defenses even more.
This build didn't appeal much to me but that is just my opinion.

The skill tree and gem links above are very solid though.

Of course you can choose which ever way you want to apply curses/proc EE, etc.

Remember to get some chaos res :).

Good luck.

IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
Last edited by Rathik2 on Jun 27, 2015, 1:16:14 PM
Will this build change much in awakening?
The fairest flowers bloom in the foulest places.
"
Losse wrote:
Will this build change much in awakening?

Not really.
Just the auras since reduced mana is getting changed.
IGN Riokar | My guides
i recommend leveling with some spell until cruel difficulty atleast. haven't tried summoner in the beta but if they haven't buffed the minions they are too weak and slow to use before that. i really don't get why minions can't be made more viable for early levels???

my lvl 50 summoner from torment league. i think i switched to summoner in cruel act 1 just after i killed hillock and reached the town.

Last edited by kompaniet on Jul 9, 2015, 4:03:19 AM
"
kompaniet wrote:
i recommend leveling with some spell until cruel difficulty atleast. haven't tried summoner in the beta but if they haven't buffed the minions they are too weak and slow to use before that. i really don't get why minions can't be made more viable for early levels???

my lvl 50 summoner from torment league. i think i switched to summoner in cruel act 1 just after i killed hillock and reached the town.

+1
IGN Riokar | My guides
2.0 ?
"
justin6611 wrote:
2.0 ?

Yeap, working on it. It won't be long.
IGN Riokar | My guides
"
kompaniet wrote:
still got my legacy summoner that i turned into a culler. i originally leveled it and followed this guide a long time ago ;)

i have modified the build to my taste over the long time.
some things i have done:

# dropped mi. no longer need it.
# took zealot's oath/vitality for continous es regen.
# arc + blind + fc in wand for solo play arc + cull + iir for group play.
# took flesh offering and bone offering. part of why i no longer use mi.
# dropped hatred. there is always someone in the party with this aura anyway.
# took the anti stun amulet. hate getting those stunlock deaths.

575 es regen/sec with rejuv totem up.
7800 es
75 all res
cannot be stunned
336/100 base mf + reaper's pursuit axe on switch + divination flask = no idea but a little extra.

not so bad stats for a culler :)

Anyone got his passive? Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info