[2.0]Rathik's NEWBIE FRIENDLY FUN&CHEAP FARMER, DPS Summoner. High AOE DMG, SURVIVAL."The Matriarch"

Perandus is one of the best belt you can get.
I think you should really read the stats.
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
Can we get an update to the linked gems, or are you still recommending these links?
"
Hazzerone wrote:
Can we get an update to the linked gems, or are you still recommending these links?

That is what I still use.
Feel free to use anything else you want.
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
"
Hazzerone wrote:
"
kompaniet wrote:

you can still stack a bunch of iiq from uniques. all these items drop in the current version of the game.

goldwyrm 14-20%
greed 10-15%
perandu 6-8%
sadima 12-16

total 42-59%

maybe i missed some other item too.

No way would a CI build take greed because the loss of ES on the chest would be wayyy too much of a detriment.

I'll look into transitioning into CI though, thanks.

really? i wrote just a few posts back how i was playing on low life es based with solaris lorica. last i checked that armour has no es too. i keep repeating myself.
Last edited by kompaniet on Jun 22, 2015, 11:23:07 AM
Its OK to repeat your self, I do it all the time. It also helps to keep the guide in the first page.

The topic has become to big for someone to go through it all to find the answer he is looking for.

You can't really expect from anyone to go over of 250 pages of replies to find an answer. :)
IGN Riokar | My guides
Last edited by Rathik2 on Jun 22, 2015, 11:58:50 AM
Okay so I'm now in the mid 60s with this build.

My zombies seem to be fairing much better with a Minion Life - Damage link as opposed to the Multistrike - Splash link (I'm running this link in a +2 minion helm).

Can you say a few words over your preference of the links you suggest as opposed to the Minion gems?

Also, what would be your opinion on running a Ball Lightning - Curse on Hit - Enfeeble/Vulnerability - Temp Chains setup? Or do you feel there are better ways of getting in 2 curses?

Your opinion of Desecrate and Flesh Offering/Bone Offering?
Last edited by Hazzerone on Jun 22, 2015, 6:27:52 PM
minion life may or may not work well together with the mi keystone.
you want your zombies to die and explode for aoe damage but not faster than you can resummon them.
you will have to find out if it's any beneficial.

minon damage is always worse than melee physical for zombies afaik. it's useful if you're having a hard time geting those red gem sockets though.

raise spectre + gmp/increased aoe + curse on hit + curse 1 + curse 2 in your chest might work.
put zombies in a 4l +2 helm. never done this but it should work. i prefer manual cursing.
don't like ball lightning for cursing. you need gmp for that also so a 5l min. otherwise it's gonna suck.

bone offering is counterproductive if using mi. flesh offering sure if you have room for it.

i just use desecrate for summoning evangelists. it's not too useful for this build. you can summon your stuff and then put it away on a weapon in your switch. corpses are plentiful and you always have your skeletons to fall back on.
Last edited by kompaniet on Jun 23, 2015, 10:49:41 AM
"
Rathik2 wrote:

Personally I would take all of these instead of the 14% ES and 35% max life on a CI build.
Actually all the people I know that play this game would take these instead of the 14% ES and 35% max life on a CI build.

I don't know, maybe you have some secret information on how increased max life benefit a CI build, if you do, by all means, feel free to explain it to people, in another topic though, not here.
I am sure people will rush to read and find out more, me not so much, I am a stubborn person, I tend to do things my way.

I don't know what your problem is with me and frankly I don't give a fuck so no need to explain.

Anyway, I hope this information was useful for you in some way... or not. What ever.

Now shoo.

You're most definitely, NOT welcome.

Your build severely lacks es. Who cares about the additional %life? They're hybrid es/life nodes, so you simply look at the %es and ignore the %life, being CI based anyways. It's a lot more than 14% es your build is missing. It's perfectly fine that you admit to being stubborn and not changing your build, despite being less efficient. And I'm welcome to post anywhere in the build guides that I please. There's no rule against posting a better option for people with the sense to use it.

edit: You took curse nodes beyond the essentials required to get an extra curse. That was another fail.

double edit: the biggest fail you failed to address is taking Minion Instability on an "end game" summoner build. Minions explode at 1/3 of their life, meaning that your zombies are going to essentially have 2/3 of their typical life pool in maps. If all of your zombies die at once, which they are going to, then your left with nothing but a spectre...and the amusing part is that you actually believe you'll have enough time to resummon all of those zombies because your build incorporates some extra mana regeneration. I needed a good laugh this morning. Thanks!

P.S. Your build also requires 107 points, rather than the 105 that I linked.
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/
Last edited by JNF on Jun 24, 2015, 11:14:48 AM
"
JNF wrote:
"
Rathik2 wrote:

Personally I would take all of these instead of the 14% ES and 35% max life on a CI build.
Actually all the people I know that play this game would take these instead of the 14% ES and 35% max life on a CI build.

I don't know, maybe you have some secret information on how increased max life benefit a CI build, if you do, by all means, feel free to explain it to people, in another topic though, not here.
I am sure people will rush to read and find out more, me not so much, I am a stubborn person, I tend to do things my way.

I don't know what your problem is with me and frankly I don't give a fuck so no need to explain.

Anyway, I hope this information was useful for you in some way... or not. What ever.

Now shoo.

You're most definitely, NOT welcome.

Your build severely lacks es. Who cares about the additional %life? They're hybrid es/life nodes, so you simply look at the %es and ignore the %life, being CI based anyways. It's a lot more than 14% es your build is missing. It's perfectly fine that you admit to being stubborn and not changing your build, despite being less efficient. And I'm welcome to post anywhere in the build guides that I please. There's no rule against posting a better option for people with the sense to use it.

edit: You took curse nodes beyond the essentials required to get an extra curse. That was another fail.

double edit: the biggest fail you failed to address is taking Minion Instability on an "end game" summoner build. Minions explode at 1/3 of their life, meaning that your zombies are going to essentially have 2/3 of their typical life pool in maps. If all of your zombies die at once, which they are going to, then your left with nothing but a spectre...and the amusing part is that you actually believe you'll have enough time to resummon all of those zombies because your build incorporates some extra mana regeneration. I needed a good laugh this morning. Thanks!

P.S. Your build also requires 107 points, rather than the 105 that I linked.

You are really a funny kid. :)
You are still wrong though.

Thanks for the free bump.
IGN Riokar | My guides
Last edited by Rathik2 on Jun 24, 2015, 12:09:51 PM
"
Rathik2 wrote:

You are really a funny kid. :)
You are still wrong though.

Thanks for the free bump.

You should stick to comedy, because your ability to min-max builds is far inferior. I'm no more of a kid than your build is optimized.

My sig for a superior summoner tree.

Enjoy the "free bump", junior.
Still in the alpha stage, but at least build diversity isn't an issue: https://wolcengame.com/home/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info