[2.0]Rathik's NEWBIE FRIENDLY FUN&CHEAP FARMER, DPS Summoner. High AOE DMG, SURVIVAL."The Matriarch"

"
silumit wrote:
Evangelists. And remember you dont have to fight them to raise them, you just wp to sceptre of god and desecrate some nice ready-to-use corpses :)

Remember that they'll be somewhat lesser minions unless your Desecrate gem is of sufficient level. I neglected this and was using level 59 minions for quite a while.

The Desecreated Evangelists look a lot like another monster, probably an Aristocrat. How can I tell them apart. I usually just guess until I get 2 Evangelists.
You can hold down the 'Select Corpse' key (I believe it's A unless I remapped it) to highlight the corpses and allow you to target them individually.
IGN: Tresmere, Mariela, Manyella
Usually online M-F 5-6p EST - Varies on Weekends.
"
TigerSpook wrote:
"
silumit wrote:
Evangelists. And remember you dont have to fight them to raise them, you just wp to sceptre of god and desecrate some nice ready-to-use corpses :)

Remember that they'll be somewhat lesser minions unless your Desecrate gem is of sufficient level. I neglected this and was using level 59 minions for quite a while.

The Desecreated Evangelists look a lot like another monster, probably an Aristocrat. How can I tell them apart. I usually just guess until I get 2 Evangelists.

hold a
"
Balbafu wrote:
What do you need clarity for? Usually not casting enough spells to warrant it, and a Mana Flask for re-summoning dead Zombies is usually fine.

+1
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
rathik can you give me some help pls? i followed your guide, and i want to do dominus mf runs with it. i can go to dominus really fast without dying just running, the only problem is that when i get to him, my minions die really fast. i use zombie and 2 evangelist linked as you wrote in the guide. maybe should i change something? like adding minion ele res etc? help me pls.
PvP Team Omniscient

IGN: aBearTrap / AnExplosiveArrow

[quote="MullaXul"]ICU + alpha, bad idea[/quote]
"
tempallo wrote:
rathik can you give me some help pls? i followed your guide, and i want to do dominus mf runs with it. i can go to dominus really fast without dying just running, the only problem is that when i get to him, my minions die really fast. i use zombie and 2 evangelist linked as you wrote in the guide. maybe should i change something? like adding minion ele res etc? help me pls.

I'm not Rathik, and I didn't stay at a Holiday Inn last night.

However, I've been doing Merciless Dominus runs lately, with MF. 8 zombs, 2 Evangelists.

First, are you playing in Merciless?

Post your gear.
Post your skill tree.

In the room below Dominus, create a portal so in the unlikely event of a death, you can restart easily. Cast your best zombies. I use the Hatred, Purity, and Anger auras. Pick the ones you need. Proceed to the platform. Do not activate Dominus. Instead, walk around the lower right edge (where the Cockroach appears) and cast Desecrate a few times. These will become zombies later.

When you're ready, activate Dominus, then run to the lower right. Do not fight all his toadies at once. There's no point to it.

Your first challenge is the annoying spinny guy. He's going to eat your zombies and skellies. Mine have 6000 HPs. He eats them anyway. Try dropping Chains or Enfeeble on him. My 'Flammability' curse is handy but doesn't seem to help too much in this case. Eventually, the pile of skellies I drop on him wears him down.

After Spinny Guy is dead, drop skellies on the Female caster. While she's dealing with that, retreat to the lower right area and remake your zombs. Now she's dead, proceed to the lower left area and cast Desecrate a few times. Now the TBCH appears. She's fragile, kill her. Dominus activates.

Bury him in zombies and skellies. Stay adjacent to an Evangelist to take advantage of the damage shield. Stay close to your zombs that they get your Auras but no so close that you get Dom's attention. As zombs die, make new ones, even if they are not your best. Do not let Dominus get ahead of you! In your spare time, cast Desecrate for more zombs. Do not leave the area! The reason is that the 'This world is an illusion' monologue and combat phase happens when you get close to the Cockroach area. Instead, when Dominus dies, stay put, take a breath, and make new zombies of your best variety. Fight the Cockroach on your terms. Do not rush. The Cockroach fight is pure DPS. I use my best 3 damage auras. Start casting skeletons before the Cockroach is targetable. Be ready for Desecrate and more zombies.

While combat is happening, keep spamming your curse and Flesh Offering, while cycling through your heals even if you think you don't need to. (You ARE running five "... of Animation" flasks... right??)

Last edited by TigerSpook on Mar 12, 2014, 6:29:28 PM
ty for help, i'm not noob to the game, just to the summoner :P.
anyway i just thought that usually zombies didnt die or was more easy, after 2-3 runs i found the best way to do it, very similar to the one you described. thank you once again man, that desecrate trick is very usefull, didnt think about it.
PvP Team Omniscient

IGN: aBearTrap / AnExplosiveArrow

[quote="MullaXul"]ICU + alpha, bad idea[/quote]
just comming back to the ole summoner with the respec. Any reason to snap shot anymore? or best to just use the Zombies available to you in each zone ?
"
Daabeast wrote:
just comming back to the ole summoner with the respec. Any reason to snap shot anymore? or best to just use the Zombies available to you in each zone ?

Personal preference. Some don't mind the hassle, some do.
I have been running a Witch summoner in invasion, largely following the advice in this guide. I was curious; is Eye of Chayula or Dream Fragments really not used by anyone going CI?

I was lucky enough to get a Dream Fragments drop for me in early leveling but since I am not CI yet, I have not used it. From what I see Rathik does not use those nor the other few summoners I see running CI.

I am concerned with having enough armor once I do transition fully to CI. I see many of the templar ES nodes buff armor as well but will it be enough to just wear hybrid helm and a kite shield for armor?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info