Contents of the 0.11.3 patch

"
Hybrid897 wrote:
Hopefully the performance increases in 0.11.4 includes fixes for people with amd cards. 7970 and ice shot/discharge make the game nigh unplayable :(

Looking forward to seeing the new skill!

It makes it unplayable on GeForce Titan too. I found that AMD 6950 offers better performance in PoE (in general) than Titan. My home PC runs 650Ti boost and the game plays similar to Titan, just a little bit less spikes to high fps (v-sync is ON yet game goes all over the place with fps while with 6950 and gtx260 it's pretty stable (those are the only two I had available for testing besides the 650ti boost and titan).
"Path of Exile be a online Action RPG set up in tha dark fantasy ghetto of Wraeclast. Well shiiiit..."
- Uzicorn, for teh children.
Thanks Chris and GGG - sounds great!
"
valtherion wrote:
Thanks Chris and GGG - sounds great!

+1
As Always, good work fellows, it is your constant effort at improving the game that keeps me playing, as well as the fact that the game is already better than any other ARPG despite any flaws it may have. I know that any problem I have will be fixed/addressed by GGG eventually.
IGN EnderInExile
"
As03 wrote:
"
Ivanovichy wrote:
The two reasons I quit this game: poor optimization and the toxic, elitist community.

hahaha what a retarded comment : if it wasn't for the "elite" with the streams and ultra hardcore racers/grinders you'd have so much less people in POE.

so funny , first time in 10 years that we can have an in-depth hardcore game and "casuboy" whines , go play diablo 3 with kingkongor and let us in piece !

You do realise that people like Krippers and Helman and the like never mention things like this, because they just do not care about things happening in softcore, right?

Because why should they? They advocate improvements to the game, and they complain about things that are broken in general, because tahts what affects them in HC. They are not the elitists, they are the elite, the players who stand out. And yes, we need them to make the game even more well known to a greater audience.
The elitists are the ones telling everyone how HC they are and then whining about the game beeing to easy in SC, because now everybody can play it. They have their hard game, and they want it to be as hard for everybody, not realising that not everybody is a masochist.
We don't need new skills yet... we need existing one that are completely worthless fixed. There are a lot of skills no one with half a clue would ever use. Why continue to add new skills when there are lots of existing ones that never see the light of day?
IGN: SoulCinder
Im a child because i play softcore?

Lets see, STRESSFUL job, actually dealing with self righteous, self centered people....hint hint.

Id really love to see these hipster kripp-tool BOI's in real life, id love to see how they function and get by. Who tolerates these people? They act like they're so good but they all MAP HACK and bot, that moron gankstaboo SLIPPED and actually revealed he map hacks...well his party does....pathetic under your l33t skilled fa-sad you are just kiddies that download your tools from ownedcore lol.

Your phat l3wtz and lvl 95 on hardcore translates to NOTHING in real life, so why act like you are on some special level? The internet has created these detached people that no longer see a difference between real and digital, sad and one day your tattooed covered hipster ass will have to get real and at that point it's gonna suck, you cant deliver pizzas for the rest of your life kids.

Your Starbucks obama liberal utopia is a lie and aint gonna be here forever either.

EDIT: GGG is acting like a chicken with its head cut off, wasting time on worthless shit, and adding a new skill with so much broken crap out there now...they have lost focus.
Last edited by Xentec6 on Jul 28, 2013, 4:37:13 PM
"
"
Mooginator wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
These are the same values used in other popular action RPGs, assuming the user fetched their corpse

This is incorrect. D3 is the most popular ARPG on the market and it has 0% experience loss penalty, and Torchlight 2 (probably the 2nd most popular ARPG selling 2+ million units) has a 0% experience loss penalty as well.

Diablo 2's experience loss penalty in Hell when fetching your body was only 2.5%.

Not sure how your team came up with "same vales used in other popular action RPGs"...

That does seem odd doesn't it? Chris and co claim to be "hardcore gamers", yet they get very basic information like this completely wrong. The information isn't even difficult to look up. I'm very confused by the thought process that led to Chris making such a ridiculous, and blatantly wrong statement like that. Was the thinking that if he spewed some random garbage out, people would be less likely to complain about the change?

"But Magnicon, why do you care that much?"
I care this much when head developers make statements that are completely wrong. Especially when they are using them as some kind of validation for changes they are making. When a game dev makes 100% bullshit statements, it shows a basic lack of respect.

whoa someones a little uptight about a mistake many people won't even admit mistakes why don't you take your overbloated self worth elsewhere kk.

It's not a matter of elitism wanting the death penalty this is Path of Exile and whether you play HC, standard, ons, anarchy any change is a change to the game [ya, the death penalty doesn't really effect true HC players that will just reroll] but it's still a change to the game that a lot of people care about my problem is that they really have to decide what they want to do you can't appease two distinct set of players it has to be uniform.
"
khemintiri wrote:
"
Fusion_Power wrote:
"
khemintiri wrote:

made a big post . then realizing you wont listen anyways

Just summ it up and enlighten me, I'm capable of learning ;)

its possible to avoid death to desync . learn to spot it and dont use the desync heavy skills (whirling blades,cyclone,shield charge and to some extent leap slam) . i have never died to desync except once in a race at lvl 11 or so. its not a good thing for the game but its not that huge an issue as people want it to be.

if you are worried about if your not in the right spot use /oos

Yes. It is. I will not play this game again until they have a MAJOR desync fix patch. "Don't use skills that cause desync" is not a sufficient fix. I would rather a permanent delay to my actions rather than the pathetic system they have in place currently.
"
Xentec6 wrote:
Im a child because i play softcore?

Lets see, STRESSFUL job, actually dealing with self righteous, self centered people....hint hint.

Id really love to see these hipster kripp-tool BOI's in real life, id love to see how they function and get by. Who tolerates these people? They act like they're so good but they all MAP HACK and bot, that moron gankstaboo SLIPPED and actually revealed he map hacks...well his party does....pathetic under your l33t skilled fa-sad you are just kiddies that download your tools from ownedcore lol.

Your phat l3wtz and lvl 95 on hardcore translates to NOTHING in real life, so why act like you are on some special level? The internet has created these detached people that no longer see a difference between real and digital, sad and one day your tattooed covered hipster ass will have to get real and at that point it's gonna suck, you cant deliver pizzas for the rest of your life kids.

Your Starbucks obama liberal utopia is a lie and aint gonna be here forever either.

EDIT: GGG is acting like a chicken with its head cut off, wasting time on worthless shit, and adding a new skill with so much broken crap out there now...they have lost focus.

^ This ^
+1
IGN: SirThomasConnery | TriedItAll | MJuliusBrutus | EKhil | CrazyEys

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info