Contents of the 0.11.3 patch

Gotta love that the ones spitting the dummy the most are the so called hard core players when it doesn't effect them at all.
great job guys
"
Gotta love that the ones spitting the dummy the most are the so called hard core players when it doesn't effect them at all.

actions -

fill it in for me man
fix poison arrow, FIX DYSYNC, stop screwing with twitch, it's like some investor said he wants twitch, so you forgo everything to make it work. FIX your GAME, twitch isn't your problem.
All this crying about XP penalty, unbelievable babies. Just don't die I would say and there is nothing wrong with the new penalties or whatever penalties if you ask me.

So very uninteresting discussion going on and only a few people are happy with performance improvement which is WAY MORE IMPORTANT and I hope all the softcore children realize that too.

BTW what or who is critters?? Why is nobody talking about that? Like a said unbelievable responses.
Last edited by Startkabels on Jul 27, 2013, 1:21:06 PM
"
Startkabels wrote:
(...) Just don't die (...)

Just server desync... I know a lot people who quit because of that, could be avoided if less harsh xp penalty..

"
Startkabels wrote:

(...)I hope all the softcore children realize that too.

Hail to the all elite players like u!
Good luck!
"
oBLACKIECHANo wrote:
"
jpmorgan wrote:
"
HiSimps wrote:
I'm happy to see the experience loss is being reduced, although I would be even happier if you reduced it to the even lower amount that you had planned earlier. I stopped playing POE for quite a while because of the exp loss amount, and I've returned just now to give the game another try.
Thanks.

Ditto! Step in the right direction, but not far enough!

A step in the right direction to being a terrible game made for children, sure. Standard needs a reason not to die, lowering it even further than this just makes it pointless, nobody would care until 80+. People need to be punished for not learning to play.

Ok, so make GGG create a softcore league where death penalty is 0 if you want to have so many leagues where death is punishable. Play them all if you have time. I just want to have it easy and 0 frustration. Get it?

And as for "learning to play". I play the way I want. ME. Only me. I have fun playing terrible builds and suicide all the time against stronger enemies. Now fucking blame me for not playing the way you want, bitch.
Last edited by Toudi_Ogr on Jul 27, 2013, 3:30:47 PM
Where's the buff to Ice Nova? ;..;
"
typhn wrote:
"
Startkabels wrote:
(...) Just don't die (...)

Just server desync... I know a lot people who quit because of that, could be avoided if less harsh xp penalty..

"
Startkabels wrote:

(...)I hope all the softcore children realize that too.

Hail to the all elite players like u!

They will come back when there's less desync or if they don't like death penalties, just like everybody in softcore get when they die, let them leave.
Last edited by Startkabels on Jul 27, 2013, 3:38:30 PM
I know it is beta, but i would really like to see some optimisation on the particle effects, or just tone them back a bit.

Death penalty only really affects you after level 83. Generally if you make it that far you should be proficient enough to avoid dying all together.
Last edited by 2girlz1cup on Jul 27, 2013, 7:14:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info