Autohotkey

Does GGG have a problem with us using this?
Not trying to do anything elaborate, barely know how to use the program, just want a /oos macro
"just for try, for see and for know"
"
Chris wrote:
Any macro that performs more than one action is bannable, as is anything that sends it based on a timer.

It's fine to have a button that causes /oos, or /remaining or casts an aura, but having a timer to repeat actions or a macro to cast all your auras is not allowed. This is because these are things that normal players cannot do, so they give advantages in terms of playing speed.

I haven't edited any posts in this thread but if you could please do so that'd be appreciated. Thanks, guys!
Please email support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance!

GGG should implement a way to bind in-game commands such as /oos and /itemlevel. That would make life so much easier.
"
Hornet85 wrote:
GGG should implement a way to bind in-game commands such as /oos and /itemlevel. That would make life so much easier.

We will look into whether certain functionality offered by the most frequently used macros should be added to the core game as convenience and quality-of-life features :)
"
Samantha wrote:

We will look into whether certain functionality offered by the most frequently used macros should be added to the core game as convenience and quality-of-life features :)

Thank you. Glad to know.
I sometimes use autohotkey for autoclicking

Is it bannable?

If so, please add an option that if you hold down the mouse button, its the same as if you kept clicking repeatedly
"
Coal48 wrote:

Is it bannable?

If so, please add an option that if you hold down the mouse button, its the same as if you kept clicking repeatedly

Isn't it so already? Do you spam click your mouse to attack? :o
"
Chris wrote:
Any macro that performs more than one action is bannable

"
Coal48 wrote:

Is it bannable?

I don't mean to be a dick, but I think this type of thing is probably why they hesitate to get into these threads at all. The answer is obviously yes, because you're making one click perform the task of multiple clicks.
"
Jess_GGG wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Any macro that performs more than one action is bannable, as is anything that sends it based on a timer.

It's fine to have a button that causes /oos, or /remaining or casts an aura, but having a timer to repeat actions or a macro to cast all your auras is not allowed. This is because these are things that normal players cannot do, so they give advantages in terms of playing speed.

I haven't edited any posts in this thread but if you could please do so that'd be appreciated. Thanks, guys!

This means that a logout macro is fine to use, correct?
"
MonstaMunch wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Any macro that performs more than one action is bannable

"
Coal48 wrote:

Is it bannable?

I don't mean to be a dick, but I think this type of thing is probably why they hesitate to get into these threads at all. The answer is obviously yes, because you're making one click perform the task of multiple clicks.

I disagree. The text specifies that any macro that performs more than one action is bannable. Clicking multiple times (autoclicking) is not multiple actions; it's the same action over and over again.

Otherwise you would certainly classify an /oos macro as more than one action, as you are physically doing several keypresses to complete the “action” that is /oos ({ENTER}, / o o s {ENTER}). Therefore this is not what is meant by action.

In the same way, I interpret that a logout macro is acceptable to use as it only performs one single action; logging out.

In the same way I interpret that a macro that first casts one spell and then immediately another, i.e. two actions, is not allowed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info