Unique Item List - 300 of 419

sorry if any duplicates but better to be sure

Cherrubin's armor is ofc old, but it has a 2.0 roll

pretty neat effect.
"
Execreth wrote:
So you mean that u have listed/counted 113 items of total 119. And the other guy above ur post pasted 55 itms in total uniques... its simple : 64 arent founded or 6 then ? (119-55 = 64 or 119-6=113).

Dont really understand what you mean here, I wanted to pointed out that Lewwer's list references 6 items as missing, while I had 7 additional findings (4 from challenge leagues and 3 announcements from CB)
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Last edited by Mr_Cee on Jul 17, 2015, 5:37:36 AM
"
ignarsoll wrote:
I made myself a list while ago to keep track of my progress; it will be also great if some one can check and give a heads up incase the list has missing items or is partially wrong.

61 equippable uniques (including the strongbox), and 58 jewels is at least the exact amount which was announced for 2.0.0 - so nothing should be missing here (beside the 2.0.0e 'late' addition: the Emberwake ring)

For the first list, you should also separate the challenge items like you did with the reward and corruption jewels.

edit: checked once more against my list: instead of the 'Strange Barrel' unique strongbox, you list the 'Agnerod South' which I dont have/had.
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Last edited by Mr_Cee on Jul 17, 2015, 7:11:33 AM
all unique jewel, and corrupted jewel look pretty bad...

Is the Kinguard Conquest chain mail have a 3d art ? its look really cooL
Last edited by Dazoul on Jul 17, 2015, 7:27:30 AM
I'm unsure if this is new or not.
not sure if these have already been posted.
"
Reyified wrote:
not sure if these have already been posted.

Wow this shield look awsome, its have a 3D art ?
Just got this

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info