Unique Item List - 300 of 419

Does Lifesprig have unique 3D art?
IGN: EmpathicAmoeba
How would Lifesprig work with each "painting" of Storm Call, or each burst of Incinerate?
Could maybe abuse that for life regen..
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
battled wrote:
"
garth537 wrote:
I would rly like to know that as well.
To me it seems unrealistic that axe + dual wield + 2hand nodes work for it. sound a little bit op.

Not seeing the "OP".
How is it different from 2 1h axes: axenodes + dual wield + one handed nodes.

Imho, 1h nodes have some distinctly better clusters than 2h. Directly comparing clusters, I'd say using 2h nodes is a bit UP, not OP. But you'd have to take a good look at the placement of 2h, DW and Axe nodes to see how they line up point efficiently for some builds. That's where the power will come from--being enabled to DW along a different path than typical DWers.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
"
CanHasPants wrote:
"
battled wrote:
"
garth537 wrote:
I would rly like to know that as well.
To me it seems unrealistic that axe + dual wield + 2hand nodes work for it. sound a little bit op.

Not seeing the "OP".
How is it different from 2 1h axes: axenodes + dual wield + one handed nodes.

Imho, 1h nodes have some distinctly better clusters than 2h. Directly comparing clusters, I'd say using 2h nodes is a bit UP, not OP. But you'd have to take a good look at the placement of 2h, DW and Axe nodes to see how they line up point efficiently for some builds. That's where the power will come from--being enabled to DW along a different path than typical DWers.

That's what i meant. Also I've made a thread about 2h clusters being UP some time ago. It took a while for them to understand that general axe/sword nodes are NOT two handed nodes :S
IGN: Smegacore
that new wand work with cast on crit?
Because you can cast like 99999 times per second and get quite a bit of life regen.
IGN: TsuruyaNyro
I doubt the regen would stack with itself, I expect it to work like a potion.
Noticed how the Lifesprig wand states "Regenerate".

Does this mean that unless you get Vaal Pact you're essentially capped to 20% of max HP that you can regenerate at a time? Since this wand does not regenerate the entire amount over more than 1 second, and the cap for regeneration per second is 20% of max HP.
"
Sachiru wrote:
Noticed how the Lifesprig wand states "Regenerate".

Does this mean that unless you get Vaal Pact you're essentially capped to 20% of max HP that you can regenerate at a time? Since this wand does not regenerate the entire amount over more than 1 second, and the cap for regeneration per second is 20% of max HP.

Life regeneration is not capped.

You're probably thinking of life leech which regenerates at 20% of you max HP per sec, but this is not a cap, it's a rate, which can be raised.
My supporter items: Victario's Charity and The Forsaken
"
Because you can cast like 99999 times per second and get quite a bit of life regen.

...Thief's Torment unique ring gives Life gain on hit...much better than 7 Life per cast...
"
Epsilon2012 wrote:
"

...Thief's Torment unique ring gives Life gain on hit...much better than 7 Life per cast...

And... Thief's Torment's life and mana gain on hit doesn't apply to spells; it is attack only.

You're also comparing a 0 level wand to a level 30 ring. 7 life per second is almost immortal in early game.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Last edited by CanHasPants on Nov 30, 2013, 10:14:35 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info