Unique Item List - 300 of 419

So no kaom's heart yet? :c
IGN: Smegacore
Does The Goddess Bound count as a 2 handed weapon for the purpose of passives, or is it just a 1 handed weapon where you're prevented from using the other slot?
IGN: Iolar
"
BRavich wrote:
Does The Goddess Bound count as a 2 handed weapon for the purpose of passives, or is it just a 1 handed weapon where you're prevented from using the other slot?

second
IGN: Smegacore
"
JohnNamikaze wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:
Was the damage vs low life buffed in a recent patch for blood dance boots?

I think it used to be 3%
also, its worth mentioning these boots raise my life regen from 400 to 800 and add in vitality i have 968 regen. sadly i have no way to make up for the immense resistances my rare boots provide.

http://poe.xyz.is/search?league=Standard&type=Boots&name=dance&rarity=unique&modmin=25&modmax=%2B%E2%88%9E&mods=%23%25+Chance+to+gain+a+Frenzy+Charge+on+Kill&modmin=31&modmax=%2B%E2%88%9E&mods=%28pseudo%29+%28total%29+%2B%23+to+Dexterity&modmin=4&modmax=%2B%E2%88%9E&mods=%23%25+increased+Damage+against+Enemies+on+Low+Life+per+Frenzy+Charge&time=2013-10-19

Yea, looks like it did get buffed.

This is the legacy one.

DEAR GOD these boots are fucking amazing. Even with the shitty -15 IAS, 5% life regen equates to a ridiculous 280 life regen if you have even 7000 health. I want to shake the hands of the person who created these undervalued and unappreciated masterpieces of footwear.

Life regen is incredibly scarce on the tree and with enough passive investment + these you can achieve near immortality vs everything but burst. The frenzy charge on kill is pretty nice too for lazy players like me who dont like managing charges. Now, how to counteract the 120 resistances and 89 life deficit.

Point to Point analysis:
89 life = 2 nodes
15 ias = 4 nodes
60 res = ~ 4 nodes
---------------------
5 life regen = 10 nodes

Actually it comes out to about the same net except stacking life regen has amazing benefits outside of a point to point calculation.

If I had a few dozen exalts of currency to reconstruct my build I would find a way to integrate into my gearset.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Xenest wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
Xenest wrote:
Oh wow. It sounds like I really offend some people with that belt >_<

Anyways, I'm not sure why people look at a unique and assume it has to be endgame viable.

I think you have it all wrong. people are saying ggg gave it too harsh of a drawback but praise its overall design.

I and many others honestly think the drawback is fine with what the belt offers. People will always have an opinion, so not even going to bother arguing that. In the end just works out better for me and others, people see negative stats on a unique and instantly think its vendor trash. I don't have a problem with that, just means it will be cheaper for me to buy!

I don't think GGG will change the drawback because they would of done so if they felt the need to during their "stress-testing" of the item. However, there's always the case down the road they just might buff it like they did with a bunch of other unique. Better to have you unique upgraded than downgraded :)

I still love it (informed you of such on reddit, different name). And look forward to making a sweet AA build with it! Its a shame that there is that new quartz flask, so many flasks to choose from, especially if you use that belt :D
"
FaceLicker wrote:
I've updated and/or double checked some of the unique item changes on the wiki. These items should be correct:

Kaom's Primacy
Malachai's Simula
Hrimnor's Hymn
Rigvald's Charge
Hyrri's Ire
Ondar's Clasp
Kaltenhalt
Ambu's Charge
Devoto's Devotion
Ungil's Gauche
The Covenant
Pillar of the Caged God
Rat's Nest
Soul Taker
Shavronne's Wrappings

I'll have to do the rest tomorrow.

Hey mate, the pillar isn't 100% accurate actually, because its base damage got boosted in 1.0.0 as well. Its not a big deal for most items, but on that unique it does actually end up being a decent DPS boost in the end.
"
Nephalim wrote:

DEAR GOD these boots are fucking amazing. Even with the shitty -15 IAS, 5% life regen equates to a ridiculous 280 life regen if you have even 7000 health. I want to shake the hands of the person who created these undervalued and unappreciated masterpieces of footwear.

Life regen is incredibly scarce on the tree and with enough passive investment + these you can achieve near immortality vs everything but burst. The frenzy charge on kill is pretty nice too for lazy players like me who dont like managing charges. Now, how to counteract the 120 resistances and 89 life deficit.

Point to Point analysis:
89 life = 2 nodes
15 ias = 4 nodes
60 res = ~ 4 nodes
---------------------
5 life regen = 10 nodes

Actually it comes out to about the same net except stacking life regen has amazing benefits outside of a point to point calculation.

If I had a few dozen exalts of currency to reconstruct my build I would find a way to integrate into my gearset.

Blood Dance inspired me to make this kind of build. It really is amazing.
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

What are you guys talking about, those blood dance boots are garbage. There's a reason they only sell for a few GCP at most.
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
"
What are you guys talking about, those blood dance boots are garbage. There's a reason they only sell for a few GCP at most.

Haha, such a troll ;)
"

This is true. If you get one in the new leagues, try and sell it as fast as possible to whatever sucker you can find.
IRON MAN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info