I hope this forum isn't indicative...

"
Bordam wrote:
Of the actual players who are eventually going to be in the game.

Seriously? You morons are complaining about a completely random beta key generator and bitching and moaning about how the keys should be going to people with: >100 posts, >7 day join date, blonde hair, pink dogs, double rainbow states, etc. ITS A FKING MACHINE. It has no preferences or variables at which it gives beta keys too. Its like hundreds of people standing next to an ez bake oven screaming "WTF TURN INTO OMEGATRON PLZ. WTFWTFWTF"

Shut up seriously i hope u never get in
"
Bordam wrote:

Seriously? You morons are complaining about a completely random beta key generator and bitching and moaning about how the keys should be going to people with: >100 posts, >7 day join date, blonde hair, pink dogs, double rainbow states, etc. ITS A FKING MACHINE. It has no preferences or variables at which it gives beta keys too. Its like hundreds of people standing next to an ez bake oven screaming "WTF TURN INTO OMEGATRON PLZ. WTFWTFWTF"

lmfao
I can Haz BETA?
"
Bordam wrote:

lawlz0rz
WTF MEGATRON!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can Haz BETA?
Oh Zom zom we should make a grp once we are in. The episodes you and i will have will be legendary :)
Your footsteps are forbidden
But with knowledge of your sin

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info