0.11.2 patch notes and our first entire challenge completion!

congrats bro!
2013/07/16 06:40:58 962265 1d0 [INFO Client 832] Finished checking files
2013/07/16 06:41:12 976234 369 [WARN Client 832] Downloaded file "Client.tmp" has the wrong hash.

Client does not start =(
Win XP SP3
Heads up and kudos offered for such an amazing feat. How many hours did that take to do and what level and type of character did you do it with?

Congrats again
1D0 [INFO cliente 832] finalizada la revisión de los archivos de
16.7.2013 06:41:12 976234 369 [WARN cliente 832] Descargado archivo "Client.tmp" tiene el hash mal. Client no se inicia
Its tough for me seeing skill tree "rebalance" just make that area superior to others. Now a keystone in ranger starting area gives 20 damage, 20 dex, and 4% block chance. Similar keystone in marauder area gives 20 damage and 10 strength. I have to assume that other areas will be buffed to a similar level as the ranger, but for now it leaves other classes feeling neglected.

On another note, i like the direction of the changes. Pure dex characters shouldnt have more armor than strength ones just for having high dex, so i like the change to IR. Also, the es nerf is welcome on my end. 8k+ es sounds so insane when im struggling to get 3k life.
Last edited by Glutton on Jul 16, 2013, 2:35:30 AM
C.I. and e.s. node nerfed?! not cool! it was perfect, it didn't need more nerfing! Fix this somehow!
"
Invisible111 wrote:
Dear GGG,
Are you planning in near future to give us possiblity to respec Bandit Rewards ?
Thanks for any reply,

I read where one of the devs said they would. Im also waiting anxiously for this. Have spent 50ish regret orbs lately, the bandit rewards changes will make a big difference also. Dont really have the time to level a new character just to get an extra power charge, although i have considered it many times.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info