0.11.2 patch notes and our first entire challenge completion!

awesome!!!
IGN:Zawrska
Wow! Holy cow. Congrats miraio.
this will be a great patch I really love it seems to be just exactly what we needed. adding twitch is more like left out of left field to the side of the head what an awesome patch hopefully it works great because this will be exciting to see how it's implemented
Follow thePOEcast.com ---The POE cast is a Path of Exile podcast
Would the real no-lifer please stand up?
Ign - Nef_Reave
"
Bragz wrote:
When will the site be updated with the new talent tree so I can play with it at work?

LoL... omg I was thinking the same thing...
IGN="Tanky"
ranger needs new weapon types and the new weapon-specyfic nodes in its area.

crossbows, javelins, whatever, make it happen, bows are booooring

After nerfing the increased armour from Endurance Charges, now, with the smaller Evasion bonus to Armour, from Iron Reflexes, this is another big nerf for builds using Iron Reflexes, Point Blank, and life leech, with high AS and loew HP. I hope the increased HP balances things else, else we will be forced towards high HP, expensive builds.
"
Antistes wrote:
ranger needs new weapon types and the new weapon-specyfic nodes in its area.

crossbows, javelins, whatever, make it happen, bows are booooring

Huh? Dex has: Foils/Bows

STR/Dex has: swords/axes

Int/Dex has: Claws/daggers

and you want more types centered on Dex? That's the problem with the tree right now... to much that doesn't apply to what ever it is you want to do.
So uh really

Who is this miraio guy anyway and how did he realistically beat Kripp who has a massive army of e-slaves helping him finish the challenges?
"
So uh really

Who is this miraio guy anyway and how did he realistically beat Kripp who has a massive army of e-slaves helping him finish the challenges?

THIS! :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info