ilvl requirement on soul taker?

"
Rhys wrote:
Short answer: look at the required level to equip. You need that ilevel to drop or chance it.

Considering MonopolyLegend's Shiversting I guess that Rhys means that you need that ilevel to be sure (but there may be some secret exceptions).
My wishlist: Hi-res digital artbook
Allow spaces in character names
Vulkan and Linux support
Opensource the game
"
Rhys wrote:
Short answer: look at the required level to equip. You need that ilevel to drop or chance it.

I see people in Capricious Tomb (level 7) getting Aztiri's Foible as a drop (level 16). So this doesn't hold true for all uniques.
IRON MAN

Too bad we can't check iLvl on the forum. I am almost sure this dropped before lvl 16
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
hmm guys dont u think u are forgetting something really important? Yes brutus is in a lvl 12 area but he is a unique so he drops items with an iLevel +2 of the zone he is in.The same must have happened with the atziri,nyway this thing probably applied only after the patch , i still remember the moment Rhox found a le heup of all rings in mud flats so at least at that time the bases could always become a unique and the ilevel didnt matter.
Game? Who needs to play the game? Forums are funny enough

Last edited by n00bi on Jul 11, 2013, 8:50:26 AM
"
n00bi wrote:
hmm guys dont u think u are forgetting something really important? Yes brutus is in a lvl 12 area but he is a unique so he drops items with an iLevel +2 of the zone he is in.The same must have happened with the atziri,nyway this thing probably applied only after the patch , i still remember the moment Rhox found a le heup of all rings in mud flats so at least at that time the bases could always become a unique and the ilevel didnt matter.

Brutus area is lvl 10, not 12. The max ilvl he can drop is 12.
Last edited by Endrju82 on Jul 11, 2013, 8:57:40 AM
"
Endrju82 wrote:
"
n00bi wrote:

Brutus area is lvl 10, not 12. The max ilvl he can drop is 12.

yep true shit , checked ship graveyard thinking it was the prison :D
Game? Who needs to play the game? Forums are funny enough

I'm quite confused on this whole ilvl thing now.

Previously, and possibly still currently, as long as you had the base item then you could turn it into a unique no matter the ilvl. There's a few screenshots floating around as proof.

Now, we have the addition of Auxium which requires lvl 70 to equip and we are told that the base item also requires lvl 70 in order for us to find or chance the unique.

Do all unique items now follow the same rule as Auxium or is Auxium the only one? Monopoly's Shiversting would suggest that Auxium is the only one considering what we already know. Is this something that is planned to change in the near future but not currently in effect?

Why do these unique items with increased level requirements behave so much differently from everything else? With regard to prefixes and suffixes, if an affix has a lvl of 70 then it requires lvl 56 to equip. We can not simply pick up an ilvl 56 item and expect to get the lvl 70 affix. It doesn't work that way. Why then can we pick up an ilvl 24(or less) iron ring and turn in into Le Heup of All when the necessary ilvl should be 30? Same thing with Atziri's Foible, should it not be ilvl 20 since it requires lvl 16?

I see the problem with Auxium as it requires level 70 so the ilvl would have to be almost 90 and currently nothing in the game goes up that far. Auxium has no choice but to be an exception to the rule. The real problem is, what the hell is the rule and why does everything not behave consistently?
wonder if the 25% reduced requirements allows the foible amulet to drop on ilvl 12 items. 25% reduced requirement of 16 would leave 12.

Edit: Item reads reduced attributes required, not all requirements, so maybe not.
Hey...is this thing on?
Last edited by LostForm on Jul 11, 2013, 10:30:46 AM
Contrary to what Rhys said, probably only Auxium requires higher lvl than the base item.
Shiversting is always req lvl 14.

It's strange because Bastard sword is base lvl 12.

In Monopoly's case, and probably as the rule;
Monster lvl can drop base lvl.
Brutus = lvl 10.
Brutus can drop base lvl 12.
Brutus items will be ilvl 12.

Shiversting being a unique that is 2 lvls higher than its item base, is on Brutus's loot table because Bastard sword is.

The unique belt is likely unique (-_-) in this respect, among the few uniques that are higher than their base, in that it will only chance from ilvl 70 or drop from monsters who can drop ilvl 70.

Casually casual.

Last edited by TheAnuhart on Jul 11, 2013, 2:44:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info