South African Corner

"
GDruid wrote:
Hi

There is s group of us from MyBB [http://mybroadband.co.za/vb/showthread.php/703826-MyBB-Path-of-Exile-Intro-FAQ-Chat-and-Players] who are about to start playing in earnest (well, when the expansion hits).

Some of the guys have been playing for a while (copacetic and soultax).

We're at the point of setting up a Guild but really wouldn't mind joining up with a greater South African Guild instead.

Pop over to MyBB and let us know (I'll xpost this over on MyBB as well)

Cheers

GDruid (aka AfricanTech or just AT over on MyBB)

So, as above, we have a guild with mostly people from the forum mentioned in Gdruid's post. I'd be keen to find more people to join and/or merge with a bigger SA based guild.

I just set up a Teamspeak channel, and would be keen to communicate a bit more with some local players.

Anyone who want to join, or perhaps merge, please let me know (I think there are at the moment about 25 members, but not many of them play regularly).

Thanks!
*Pending impressive statement of some variety*
I have started a South-African guild and we are growing quite quickly. If anyone wants to join just give me a PM or whisper me in game.
Hi all looking for people to level with though Ascendancy while talking shit on TS. PM me if you a guild or wanna join.
Morning guys

Another SA player here.... just started. Would like to join a SA guild.

PM me the details please?
Anyone here still active?
Hey guys ,

Also another ZA player here ,

Any guilds ? or players ?

Lets make it happen :D

Cheers
Howzit guys.

Me and some mates have a local guild up and running and are always looking for more players!

PM me if you are interested! :)
^^
BUMPAROO

PM for guild info! ;)
I can't believe I hadn't looked for this yet!

Hey guys/girls!

I'm already in a chilled intercontinental guild, but it would be cool to have some knowledgeable local people around :) I've been playing for a few years(gave 1 or 2 leagues a miss). Add me in game if you're as keen as I am about AoW!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info