South African Corner

"
Kelvin1974 wrote:
IGN: Mtawarira

Give us a shout if you want to join us locals in Bloodlines.

Torment players welcome as well. Let's face it, with our latency we're only 200ms away from Softcore anyway.

I`m the softcore regular in this guild, so we not just Bloodlines players XD
Hey,

Keen to join a SA guild as well, my IGN is Quaggas

Guild Name: RSA L33T
Two local guys playing atm

Willing to take on anyone if your looking for company
Could set up forum or whatsapp group and TS

Sent everyone that added their Details an invite, playing every night these days and some local flavor would be awesome

Guild Name: RSA L33T

If you wana join send email with IGN to my work email Reign.Snow@gmail.com
Any locals wellcome
Last edited by ReignSnow on May 5, 2015, 1:37:20 PM
Hi

There is s group of us from MyBB [http://mybroadband.co.za/vb/showthread.php/703826-MyBB-Path-of-Exile-Intro-FAQ-Chat-and-Players] who are about to start playing in earnest (well, when the expansion hits).

Some of the guys have been playing for a while (copacetic and soultax).

We're at the point of setting up a Guild but really wouldn't mind joining up with a greater South African Guild instead.

Pop over to MyBB and let us know (I'll xpost this over on MyBB as well)

Cheers

GDruid (aka AfricanTech or just AT over on MyBB)
Hey Guys.

From Cape Town

Discovered this game a couple of month's back. Been playing and loving it. I had a guild running (of about 7 people, now down to about 3).

At the moment, it would be totally awesome to party with you guys sometime. I might decide to shift guilds depending on how it goes.

I play most nights from about 20:30 and most weekends (keeps me out of trouble :P )

My main character is a lvl 81 Witch (using arc). Feel free to add me. Character name is "Synnergistyx".

Thanks.

Last edited by SinnaRooZa on Jun 29, 2015, 8:47:30 AM
Sup Guys

From Cape Town here

If you looking for another south african guild member then count me in :)

just pm me on my {IGN} Banished_Cyclonest

Thanks
Recently installed this game, and managed to play it for some time. But now I can't log in again. It seems to be buggy, but there's no mention of my issues on the web. Is this an SA latency thing? How has your experiences been with SA's network? I'm in PTA, using either AXXESS or AFRIHOST.
Hi all

Capetonian here looking to join some locals for the 1 month league.

I have to work but happy to play in the evenings and weekends when available.

If anyone is keen to band together to unlock these achievements in SC then let me know.
I have been playing since beta so I know my way around :)

pm me if you are interested
From durban, my wife and about 8 other friends that play a lot. A local server would be awesome as I wouldn't have to be spamming oos and could play lock step.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info