Microtransaction Prices Reduced!

triple post
Last edited by nheowitzki on Jul 9, 2013, 4:26:55 AM
triple post
Last edited by nheowitzki on Jul 9, 2013, 4:27:03 AM
Oh dam, just bought Brilliant Feathers - Helmet effect yesterday. And now its down with 30 points. fml :D
IGN = DeizeCoC, DeizeCi, DeizeNUTS
"
Dr_Killbrew wrote:
Still waiting on torso effects! I want insect/angel/demon/metallic/skeletal wings! Or a cape!

And shield emblems or effects! I'd rather save the mana and not use tempest shield, but the effect is just too cool! May e blood dripping of spiked shields?

And for the love of gawd I'd pay to put pants on the templar and witch. They look silly in chest armor and bare legs...

Whew. Okay, that's out of my system. Thanks for the discounts! Love it!

+1 :))))
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
Bravo Chris! :D
"
Wittgenstein wrote:
Reduction in prices - the one thing nobody complains about when GGG caves to the masses.

Yes, the only game nerf people don't complain about. :)
Awesome, thank you! :)
CASUAL GAMER
Well done GGG!
"Man, it's like we're fighting housewives and their equipment." - Millennium
"
Dr_Killbrew wrote:
Still waiting on torso effects! I want insect/angel/demon/metallic/skeletal wings! Or a cape!

HOW DARE YOU ARE TO OFFER THAT! devs wouldnt ever turn this into a completelly unrealistic MMO like ones that asians make in couple weeks. huge wings/insane glow effects/bright heavenly world where MANSLAUGHTER is a good thing and your wings grow due that/huge 8packs and nude chicks carrying tons weighting brickblades easily swinging them with single hand like strip dancers around pole/launching kamehamehas with 1 finger dealing millions of DPS/swimsuits giving millions of armor/a virtual world where nerds try to escape from reality,where physics laws don't exist IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT?!

GGG made this game as realistic as possible and i could accept some sort of warpaint/emblems/marks/slight paint on armour[not full chest paint since then characters would look like parts of a rainbow]BUT I WILL NEVER TOLERATE WINGS,its the most unrealistic thing that could be made and il do ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING to stop them appear on PoE

1)you cant attach wings to armor its not an equipment or some cheap imitation of holyness/unholyness,its A BODY PART means it should be directly attached to arms,arms size reduced and made unable to carry anything really heavy like 2h mauls or a tower shield..[sort of birdman although even that is very unrealistic]

2)wings are used to fly by birds for example..so whats the point of walking with useless outgrowths that just burdens you and limits your capabilities i cant deny that there is some flightless birds,but if you noticed they lack of such arms or body structure as humans

3)if they would however made useful it would oppose GGGs out of P2W aspect.since a flying creature can move faster/fly over obstacles/better at using hit and run tactics as melee opponents would have hard time to hit it

"
Ward wrote:
"
Dr_Killbrew wrote:

HOW DARE YOU ARE TO OFFER THAT! devs wouldnt ever turn this into a completelly unrealistic MMO like ones that asians make in couple weeks. huge wings/insane glow effects/bright heavenly world where MANSLAUGHTER is a good thing and your wings grow due that/huge 8packs and nude chicks carrying tons weighting brickblades easily swinging them with single hand like strip dancers around pole/launching kamehamehas with 1 finger dealing millions of DPS/swimsuits giving millions of armor/a virtual world where nerds try to escape from reality,where physics laws don't exist IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT?!

GGG made this game as realistic as possible and i could accept some sort of warpaint/emblems/marks/slight paint on armour[not full chest paint since then characters would look like parts of a rainbow]BUT I WILL NEVER TOLERATE WINGS,its the most unrealistic thing that could be made and il do ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING to stop them appear on PoE

1)you cant attach wings to armor its not an equipment or some cheap imitation of holyness/unholyness,its A BODY PART means it should be directly attached to arms,arms size reduced and made unable to carry anything really heavy like 2h mauls or a tower shield..[sort of birdman although even that is very unrealistic]

2)wings are used to fly by birds for example..so whats the point of walking with useless outgrowths that just burdens you and limits your capabilities i cant deny that there is some flightless birds,but if you noticed they lack of such arms or body structure as humans

3)if they would however made useful it would oppose GGGs out of P2W aspect.since a flying creature can move faster/fly over obstacles/better at using hit and run tactics as melee opponents would have hard time to hit it

Yes, because all the footprints, helmets and weapon effect in the game are there for ultra realism.

My exalted rhoa pet already has little metal wings and it can't fly, what is your problem? Rofl

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info