Microtransaction Prices Reduced!

This is nice.

I still think the prices should be multiples of 25 (and the point packs slightly increased price, but 50 and 100 points (with the 200 pack as it is now). Neatly dividing numbers are nice.
meh, stashtabs are the only thing actually worth buying, i'll just wait for another deal of the day of those probably, in like a year or so..
"
Csenky wrote:
- Make a game hard enough to avoid kids and trolls.
Well it didn't work. And the game is way easy until merci.

"
Csenky wrote:
- Hear the Community
At least some parts of it.

"
Csenky wrote:
- Do not offer anything useful for money
Stashtabs.
Last edited by Antistes on Jul 9, 2013, 3:37:48 AM
"
Antistes wrote:
meh, stashtabs are the only thing actually worth buying, i'll just wait for another deal of the day of those probably, in like a year or so..

I think tabs are actually on a "daily deal" like once per month, ive seen them often ( and always have to buy one .. WHHHHYYYYYYY ??? )
[Beyond] Hajhji/MahouShoujo_Madoka
Great! :D
It was expected.

Most of the effects that were reduced in price are either poorly designed (and most people still won't buy then because of this), while others were severely overpriced (reminding me of the Eve Online monocle... )

Sure, there are buyers for everything, but capitalism doesn't really work that way. If only 10 people buy a 1000$ item from one company and 1000 people buy a similar but costing only 300$ item from another company, which one do you think it survives ?

Anyway, thanks for the reduction GGG! Perhaps I'll consider more items at their new prices ;)
Never give up, never surrender !
"
Wittgenstein wrote:
Reduction in prices - the one thing nobody complains about when GGG caves to the masses.

The thread is still young.

Thank you Chris and GGG for doing this; very much appreciated.
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
"
Antistes wrote:
"
Csenky wrote:
- Make a game hard enough to avoid kids and trolls.
Well it didn't work. And the game is way easy until merci.

"
Csenky wrote:
- Hear the Community
At least some parts of it.

"
Csenky wrote:
- Do not offer anything useful for money
Stashtabs.

Probably you didn't get what I meant to say. Compare your 'facts' with other games. You know, where 90% of the public chat is flaming, where you can rush the endgame without brain nor patience, where you can get full endgame gear from item shop or other legal sources, where the main point is to make the game pegi12 (in difficulty and visual content as well) for more profit etc... You will see, how true my statements are about PoE. (or you don't, in this case, then my first state may be false for sure :D)
A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject material, but short enough to keep things interesting.
"
Csenky wrote:
The whole process of PoE is the absolute opposite of the 99% of the games in the last 10 years, and it works just perfectly. How damn easy it can be, yet still noone else does it this way... I just love this. ^^

After reading this it reminded me of...

"
Powster wrote:
lol.. I want a key.. This is the first time I have found a game that seemed like it could actually be the game I have been waiting for all this time.. Like the part about how rather than selling exp potions which could give them quick money they would rather slowly build up their player base by selling items that dont give advantages like that.. I have always thought that is the best way for a f2p game to get popular. + Action RPG = ownage.. And I love the league system..

My post from August 13, 2011. Was about to post something similar to it then I remembered already said this in the past.
General Racing Guide for Act 1
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/366585
"
Wittgenstein wrote:
Reduction in prices - the one thing nobody complains about when GGG caves to the masses.

dude i like your avatar.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info