⚡ Haunt's Pure Elemental Wander 🔥

"
reAlsTyLa wrote:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBBAcEswVbDH0OSBB_EZYUTRVQFm8WvxmFGdcabB8CJKomlSepKU8tHzKJNsU26T9zRtdMs03YUDBQQlVLVcZX4l3GY0NmT2e9bRlte3BSd-V4zn_GgUmBb4IegpuFfYhri4yMNox2j0ado52unjyiAKIuoqOnCLI4tQS1SLiTwFHB88aez2XQ0NMb2CTa3dsC2wvhc-Nq44TkIuw47SDub_Af8-oPxNzHO3xaprjKcNX60hcvZOdV1oCkcLvZEy9vO-Hi96cri3oI9HkDwFRzUwdjVyvmgd3zYG0aOKeEkFV-WRHb_KsxiA==

ok.. there we go.. got 3k life.. single target is 35k.. i can run discipline, clarity, wrath + anything situational.. depends on the map.. 4 auras np..

You can't possibly run all that on mana right? I thought about blood magic the clarity, what does discipline really bring you compared to run Anger + Wrath + Clarity on life?
the problem is i run clarity + BM + reduced mana..

and 3 auras with mana... (disc, wrath, anger) or change anger with anything else.

clarity with bm is the only way.. if u try to run other auras via life.. u gonna lose almost 90% of it
Is this still a viable build? and at what level will i be able to start running multiple auras? Im lvl 29 atm and I can only use Wrath or Anger and I have tempest shield up. (regardless of tempest shield being up or not I can only use one or the other wrath/anger)
yea if u get the reserve mana nodes u can still run 4-5 auras
What do you mean reserve mana nodes?

Super new to this game lol 2nd day playing it and im level 35 so ive pretty much just been killing crap and following the build
Nvm took a look at your post a page over, figured it out. awesome thanks!

And this is the only solution? or the best?
well.. so far yea.. normally u had like 6-7 auras with a templar + eldritch battery.. u were a real aura machine...but now after the buff with the old build u can only run like 2-3.. with the right nodes u get 4-5 auras.. and even more dmg.. i went up from 45k to almost 55k single target
the problem with this build now is that you cant get all the stuff you need until like level 90 +...that really hurts your dps for sooo long
Hello guys
What you advise to me, if I want to be a usefull party member for my friends
But I haven't good gear needed for this build
Start new domination Templar and now have
this
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBAnEEswVbFE0YXSlPMok62EbXTdhX4l3GYG135YFvgziLjIx2nYCePKIAqWjd8-Fz7DjtIPAf

but I'm afraid that I screwed up build
How many auras I can have without goodgear?
And why the wand rather than other weapons uses this build ? What is Zen..
Thanks for help... and sorry for my worse english.
Hodor
Last edited by IBIizzardI on Oct 28, 2013, 12:32:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info