Rare rings & amulets too hard to find?

Am I just unlucky or are rare rings and amulets awfully unusual drops? I've only found one rare amulet and two rings and I have stash tabs full of weapons and armor.

If so, is this good or something that needs to be fixed?
Open beta is still BETA.
Up to level 45, I found all kinds of them. From 45 to 53 I think I found ONE. Now in that time frame between 45 and and 53, I found 3 uniques (my only 3).

So I dont have the the answer to your question, but it sure SEEMS they have gotten harder to find.

PS I have both the item quantity and rarity gems, and have had for quite some time.

Pete

P.S. Or it could just be the RNG gods laughing at me ;-)
Evil Sysadmin
find white or blue amulets with good implicits and upgrade them in various ways using orbs.

i think its working as intended...
www.twitch.tv/nightmaren
That seems to be the way it is. I get 1 rare ring or amulet probably for every 100 armor or weapon drops. The same goes for belts. I think I've gotten 1 or 2 belt drops.

My guess is simply that these (rings, amulets, belts) drop less in general, but if that's the case maybe they should increase the chance of them being rare. As a level 50 player my jewelry and belt is for someone half that or worse. And I've found it hard to trade for good jewelry and belts.
IGN: DrunkBarbarian / SupernalScion
"
Founder1168 wrote:
find white or blue amulets with good implicits and upgrade them in various ways using orbs.

i think its working as intended...

Haven't found one decent blue ring or amulet, and every white one I've upgraded has been garbage. I've had much better luck using orbs on weapons and armor. But maybe I'm just unlucky.
IGN: DrunkBarbarian / SupernalScion
Rare rings are pretty much the bottleneck for people using the Chaos Orb vendor recipe (1 rare of each item slot for 1-2 chaos orb)
"
RabidRabbit wrote:
Rare rings are pretty much the bottleneck for people using the Chaos Orb vendor recipe (1 rare of each item slot for 1-2 chaos orb)

I've found the same.
ive gotten way more rare rings than belts. the only way i can get a rare belt is to make one with orbs.
"
DeathTouch wrote:
That seems to be the way it is. I get 1 rare ring or amulet probably for every 100 armor or weapon drops. The same goes for belts. I think I've gotten 1 or 2 belt drops.

My guess is simply that these (rings, amulets, belts) drop less in general, but if that's the case maybe they should increase the chance of them being rare. As a level 50 player my jewelry and belt is for someone half that or worse. And I've found it hard to trade for good jewelry and belts.

I bet that's why. You're right that there isn't much jewelery or many belts dropping to begin with. They probably has the same base rare % chance.

I think it would be more fun to find more rare jewelery. My rings are blue resist rings I made many levels ago.
Open beta is still BETA.
"
Chris wrote:
The drop rates of Unique items are no longer proportional to their item type. A common Unique ring is now as likely to drop as a common Unique weapon

It might just be the RNG gods or my mind playing tricks, but since the above was implemented, it seems to me that rare jewelry drops more frequently, as well.
"A tool knows exactly how it is meant to be handled, while the user of the tool can only have an approximate idea." -Milan Kundera

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info