Recent Diamond/Eternal Newsletters and a Screenshot of 0.11.1e

"
jdilly23 wrote:

Calling an item unique is much different than calling an item legendary :) uniques only claim to be one thing, unique. Not every single one will be even remotely powerful, and thats exactly how it should be.

You shouldnt find a unique item and think YES NOW I WILL CONCUR EVERYTHING...you should think hmm, what the fuck can i do with this?!

Bingo Mandingo!
ॐ "Metal Gear!?!?!?" ॐ
Onslaught: FixinToDie + Awnslot
http://i.imgur.com/ndK93FF.jpg

ok wtf is this armour the dude is wearing? Is this some supercool new stuff no one told me about? Is that a golden lionhead cricket box hes sporting or is he just pleased to see us?

Ive never wanted an ornate doorknocker on my pants before but now Ive seen it, I wont feel complete until I have one.
We finally get fishing AWESOME
What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
Uniques should be then called "very rare items" since there are thousands of them in the PoE economy. They are not unique whatsoever.
Actually, rares are more unique the uniques. Technically.
i think ppl will be more interested on incoming updates, on features, plans so on !
IGN _morty_
I would be so happy to see my own unique design ingame but unfortunately i dont have the money : (.

You guys at GGG are the best keep it up, awesome work so far!

best regards
=Licht ist Leben=
So, the microtransactions videos are already on youtube, that means the patch is coming?
So when is melee patch coming?

Is the new patch balancing melee up on par to the cookie cutter sporker/RoA/LA ect ranged spec or nerfing ranged down to melee level?

0.11.1 is a good start on making melee and physical more viable but its still not no where clase to what ranged have in their arsenal.

It's a shame this game has such a wide variety of melee skills and passives yet all the high end maps are almost exclusively done by ranged build only. There's only few successful melee build in 77 map contents.

Also any plan to balance existing OP uniques? eg Koam's heart ect.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
Last edited by Pewzor on Jul 4, 2013, 10:01:18 PM
Any updates on lag/desync?
I desire a Gelatinous Cube pet.

Thanks in advance.
"Within their deliriousness it's dark, like sojourners of souls they shall embark."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info