[not updated for 1.0] HP Physical and Elemental Wander Guide (Power Siphon/Frenzy) | Oos

This seems awesome! I've never played a wander build or even thought about it until now. Do you mind if I pm you from time to time if I have a question?
"
Ultimaac0 wrote:
This seems awesome! I've never played a wander build or even thought about it until now. Do you mind if I pm you from time to time if I have a question?

Yeah or post in this thread, either works fine! Have fun :)
IGN: @Oos
bump for Awesome Guide and Awesome player too ;)
IGN: Mahakali
"
This guide is ONLY good if you have a good wand like yours.
I can spell it for you if you don't understand.

You don't need a wand like his to make a physical wander build viable. Any decent physical imbued wand is enough, the trick is maximizing crit chance and multiplier.

On the CI topic, you can only test it by yourself. I used the free respec on my 80+ to try diferent wander builds, one failed massively ( ranger + iron reflexes ; ele templar wander with EB ; CI physical Witch ) I can attest that the CI phy witch blows everything away with decent gear ( maligaro's , multiplier amulet etc to the point of one shotting yourself with both elemental and physical reflect.

On the mana department, I was really concerned until I had access to optimal gear, such as rainbowstrider and maligaro's, the crits alone, along with a large mana pool ( running 4 auras only ) will refill your mana instantly, moreover with the addition of diamond flasks.

As a final note, single target Power Siphon is superior to Frenzy, you just gotta kill things faster :p *wink* diamond flasls + critical weakness *wink*

I fucking want to have sex with that wand.
Natrak 94 Witch | Low Life Crit Arc'er - Standard
Jannee 92 Templar | Low Life Wander - Standard
Ntk 74 Ranger | Low Life TS - Standard (idling)
Jaaneee 72 Ranger | LS Tank (idling)
Joramm 73 Templar | Ele cleaver - Hardcore (idling)
Working on a dual wand Shadow build, kinda hard. Lv. 30 yet, can u tell me how bad is my build? HP Based too, EB, same things...but i pretend to use Artic Armour, and many auras possible. :)
First char btw. [Anarchy Build]

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBAP0EBwU6BbUMfQzyDkgOrQ-rEH8RlhG_FHUUsBdQHhokPCaVJ6ko-imlKlstHy4IMHw0yzY9Ou0_c0lRTC1Ms02SUDBRR1VLVcZZvFptW_Rh4mNDZk9nvW0ZbWxte3BSdEF313jOfyt_xoFJgh6DvYSviGuMNo2_j0aVIJuhnaOio6XLpwinNKdcrJiyOLVIuJPAUcHzxSjFzMaez2XQ0ND70hnVHNbR2wvd5-OE5ojndOvu7m_xdvPq9lv31_yr_5M=

I think i got ultra low HP, lol.
Can u help me out? :)
Btw, awesome build!
"
Ntk wrote:
"

As a final note, single target Power Siphon is superior to Frenzy, you just gotta kill things faster :p *wink* diamond flasls + critical weakness *wink*

Yeah Power Siphon is superior DPS, but I'm HP based so cant use Blood Rage for free. I like using Frenzy to gain charges for myself and the party. Blood Rage is one of the main advantages of being CI as a wander.

"
Midas_ wrote:
Working on a dual wand Shadow build, kinda hard. Lv. 30 yet, can u tell me how bad is my build? HP Based too, EB, same things...but i pretend to use Artic Armour, and many auras possible. :)

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBAP0EBwU6BbUMfQzyDkgOrQ-rEH8RlhG_FHUUsBdQHhokPCaVJ6ko-imlKlstHy4IMHw0yzY9Ou0_c0lRTC1Ms02SUDBRR1VLVcZZvFptW_Rh4mNDZk9nvW0ZbWxte3BSdEF313jOfyt_xoFJgh6DvYSviGuMNo2_j0aVIJuhnaOio6XLpwinNKdcrJiyOLVIuJPAUcHzxSjFzMaez2XQ0ND70hnVHNbR2wvd5-OE5ojndOvu7m_xdvPq9lv31_yr_5M=

Btw, awesome build!

Wander builds are pretty point starved, so it's hard to fit everything in. You've gone for Iron Reflex and Conduit, the dual wield nodes you got are really strong though.
From your build I'd do something like this maybe:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBAP0FtQx9DPIOSA6tD6sQfxGWEb8UdRSwFm8XUB4aJDwmlSepKPopVCmlKlsuCDB8Nj067T9zSTtJUUp9SppMLU2SUDBRR1VLVcZW-lptW_RfKmHiY0NnoGe9bWxte3BScn50QXRVd9d4znzOfyt_xoIeg72HGYd2h56Ia4w2jb-PRpUgm6Gdo6KjpcunCKc0p1yqf6q4rJi1SLiTwFHB88aez2XQ0ND70hnVHNbR2wvbXt3n44TmiOd06-Tr7u5v8NnxdvPq99f8ZPyr_MX_kw==
Hard to fit in lots of HP and damage nodes.
Don't make the mistake and level with fireball and LMP btw. It's very painful in Cruel. I barely can kill anything atm with good rolled searing touch as well.

One spark totem and freezing pulse with lmp its much much better.
IGN: Mahakali
"
Oosband wrote:
"
Ntk wrote:
"

Yeah Power Siphon is superior DPS, but I'm HP based so cant use Blood Rage for free. I like using Frenzy to gain charges for myself and the party. Blood Rage is one of the main advantages of being CI as a wander.

"
Midas_ wrote:

Btw, awesome build!

Wander builds are pretty point starved, so it's hard to fit everything in. You've gone for Iron Reflex and Conduit, the dual wield nodes you got are really strong though.
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBAP0FtQx9DPIOSA6tD6sQfxGWEb8UdRSwFm8XUB4aJDwmlSepKPopVCmlKlsuCDB8Nj067T9zSTtJUUp9SppMLU2SUDBRR1VLVcZW-lptW_RfKmHiY0NnoGe9bWxte3BScn50QXRVd9d4znzOfyt_xoIeg72HGYd2h56Ia4w2jb-PRpUgm6Gdo6KjpcunCKc0p1yqf6q4rJi1SLiTwFHB88aez2XQ0ND70hnVHNbR2wvbXt3n44TmiOd06-Tr7u5v8NnxdvPq99f8ZPyr_MX_kw==

I think im going for your build, for my dual wander. Lv. 40 atm, can't find a good wand :\
Im leveling with Geofri's Maul + Ground Slam, pretty easy btw.
What u think about the new "frenzy boots"? What if i grab another +1 Frenzy Charge nodes and use those boots? Then i shall have 5 frenzy charges, and 5 power charges. Don't know if worth it, that's why im asking xD
"
Midas_ wrote:
"
Midas_ wrote:

I think im going for your build, for my dual wander. Lv. 40 atm, can't find a good wand :\
Im leveling with Geofri's Maul + Ground Slam, pretty easy btw.
What u think about the new "frenzy boots"? What if i grab another +1 Frenzy Charge nodes and use those boots? Then i shall have 5 frenzy charges, and 5 power charges. Don't know if worth it, that's why im asking xD

Yeah it's hard to find a good wand in the earlier levels, best to wait until you can use an Imbued.

Those boots are really interesting, but you would probably want to build around them, getting 7 Frenzy charges. I've been trying to work out a frenzy charge based wander, but need to see if those boots are affordable before I reroll :)

---

I've used too many points, but thinking about something like this:

Wont do much damage, but will be super tanky.
Last edited by Oos on Jul 6, 2013, 8:32:15 PM
Same 106 points build, shadow side.
U think it worth invest on power charges + frenzy? Frenzy + Power Siphon.
I just go for EB, then now im going down to duelist side. Then wand nodes at late game..afterall, it's so hard to catch a good wand. :(

nway:

here's the idea:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBAP0FtQzyDkgOrQ-rEZYRvxR1FLAWbxdQGNseGiFgJDwmlSepKLUppSpbLIUuCDB8Mgk0yzY9Ou0-zz9zQKBDnEk7SVFKfUwtTZJQMFFHVUtVxlb6WhpabV8qYIhhUmHiY0NnoGe9bWxte3BScn50QXRVdPF313jOfM5_K3_Ggh6DvYcZh3aIa4w2jb-boZ2jn8uio6XLpzSnXKp_qrismLVIvebAUcHzz2XQ0ND70hnVHNbR2wvbXt3n44TmiOd06-Tub-9O8NnxdvPq99f8q_zF_5M=

Solo focused, for sure.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info