Etups CI DD/FT | CI Double/Dual Strike [ONS]

"
glh5 wrote:
"
trunks0 wrote:
can you tell me what you change if you do it in hardcore league (if you change anything, i think unwavering stance)?

Hardcore build:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUABVuLjJ_f4XM8Be0g73xG113GtQTkIilPGmzsOIKbna462NR8pwgSaU3Y52rYJI9GuJMXHJ48jHZ65jbFHRQMfevucXmBb31THwI22PrSEH8o-oRIBAecLfFsZp7GnpUgPI5Ms5eVh2XsVcAacU0qugFvLR9SU5f0r7eIG1nzms8VuFfJbRk9X0kb74WsqkNjyFs0CjvhwfMsnCftcqm3MZYy4veio_Pd9zJY9Qhnpyt_xvjrncTBxUGq7BgsvxRxw22P-oauBg7b5xXXA8Zj_UcG14b9CyWtX2pWYwn2

This is a build that was originally made by Bobslop. When etup made his onslaught build he used this build and then changed it to use without eye of chayula. Bobslop's build relies on granites to deal with physical damage and is less tanky due to not having Iron reflexes. But Bob's build does a lot more damage.

I'm playing bobslop version on anarchy. Is it good idea to use searing touch with this build, or better to stick to something like etups is using ?
Be water, my friend.
How well does this do with single target/bosses when soloing?

Leveling a templar atm that late game is planning on this build, hwoever i have reservations about single target for map bosses etc.
"
whindog wrote:
How well does this do with single target/bosses when soloing?

Leveling a templar atm that late game is planning on this build, hwoever i have reservations about single target for map bosses etc.

It all depends on whether or not there are corpses around the boss. You will certainly have trouble with bosses such as temple piety.
Tanky bosses are actually pretty easy surprisingly. I killed temple piety in like 3 traps and maze vaal in 20 secs solo so bosses are not that bad if you are alone. If you are in a 6man party and people are panzying around then it will def take a lot longer.
Last edited by Etup on Jul 13, 2013, 3:10:17 AM
i play mostly solo - is this build solo viable ?

when i look at your stream - you mostly play in party - and you have really no problems by using dd - when they are so much monsters who are dead... but solo - i dont know
Its Wednesday my Dudes , AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
What's ur dps on traps ?
Be water, my friend.
I'm going to do this build but a more supporty - went up for dual curse first. Also, gonna be life-based, just for the 1week race.
IGN: MyOtherRangerDied // DontBeStupidAndDieAgain // GenericSporkerWitch
https://google.com
Why isn't the unique claw 20q?
"
trunks0 wrote:
there is risk with reflect mob and DD?

with high -max yea
"
eichlot wrote:
i play mostly solo - is this build solo viable ?

when i look at your stream - you mostly play in party - and you have really no problems by using dd - when they are so much monsters who are dead... but solo - i dont know

solo is very good as well one trap basically means the monster is dead so its super strong in that aspect solo. In groups trap damage drops off while DD damage increases with the mobs health accordingly!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info