Etups CI DD/FT | CI Double/Dual Strike [ONS]

Could anyone clarify to me why he is using supreme truth ? Just for the extra exp gain and +1 to all gems ?
"
MajorMudfish wrote:
Could anyone clarify to me why he is using supreme truth ? Just for the extra exp gain and +1 to all gems ?

40% ele damage on implicit plus the roll dd only benefits from fire or ele not sp thus a huge increase when u look at passive possible increases for dd damage
"
MajorMudfish wrote:

The damage for detonate dead is already so insane that you really really don't need a +2 or +3 scepter or wand. Supreme truth has a fair amount of damage with the added benefit of bonus xp % - if you also you use Perandus Signet youre at 8% bonus exp which helps a ton with leveling.
ign = SLUG
hey etup, nice life reg on your chest btw :D
"
MajorMudfish wrote:

He also get +3% more int from using it because of his ring which results in more mana/ES.
Would it not be worth getting the 2 6% fire damage nodes at witch instead of the 6% spell damage? since spell damage doesn't work on detonate dead
"
trunks0 wrote:
can you tell me what you change if you do it in hardcore league (if you change anything, i think unwavering stance)?

Hardcore build:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUABVuLjJ_f4XM8Be0g73xG113GtQTkIilPGmzsOIKbna462NR8pwgSaU3Y52rYJI9GuJMXHJ48jHZ65jbFHRQMfevucXmBb31THwI22PrSEH8o-oRIBAecLfFsZp7GnpUgPI5Ms5eVh2XsVcAacU0qugFvLR9SU5f0r7eIG1nzms8VuFfJbRk9X0kb74WsqkNjyFs0CjvhwfMsnCftcqm3MZYy4veio_Pd9zJY9Qhnpyt_xvjrncTBxUGq7BgsvxRxw22P-oauBg7b5xXXA8Zj_UcG14b9CyWtX2pWYwn2

This is a build that was originally made by Bobslop. When etup made his onslaught build he used this build and then changed it to use without eye of chayula. Bobslop's build relies on granites to deal with physical damage and is less tanky due to not having Iron reflexes. But Bob's build does a lot more damage.
"
glh5 wrote:
"
trunks0 wrote:
can you tell me what you change if you do it in hardcore league (if you change anything, i think unwavering stance)?

Hardcore build:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUABVuLjJ_f4XM8Be0g73xG113GtQTkIilPGmzsOIKbna462NR8pwgSaU3Y52rYJI9GuJMXHJ48jHZ65jbFHRQMfevucXmBb31THwI22PrSEH8o-oRIBAecLfFsZp7GnpUgPI5Ms5eVh2XsVcAacU0qugFvLR9SU5f0r7eIG1nzms8VuFfJbRk9X0kb74WsqkNjyFs0CjvhwfMsnCftcqm3MZYy4veio_Pd9zJY9Qhnpyt_xvjrncTBxUGq7BgsvxRxw22P-oauBg7b5xXXA8Zj_UcG14b9CyWtX2pWYwn2

This is a build that was originally made by Bobslop. When etup made his onslaught build he used this build and then changed it to use without eye of chayula. Bobslop's build relies on granites to deal with physical damage and is less tanky due to not having Iron reflexes. But Bob's build does a lot more damage.

thanks a lot, you think use all this point for only iron reflex and optionally diamond skin and endurance charge is a waste then right?
It's not a waste on Onslaught. Because you would die without that. But on hardcore yes, you will do like twice the damage. The difference is huge.
there is risk with reflect mob and DD?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info