[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

"
KorgothBG wrote:
Does the Punishment curse still reflect damage even if you block it? The logic is that you can't reflect damage that yu don't reseave.. but maybe the PoE logic is different.

Well I don't seem to receive damage and they melt. Maybe my life regeneration is too high so I don't see it....
It's the life regen because i did some tests and when you block they don't take any damage at all if they are cursed with just Punishment. The "melting" is due to the Tempest shield damage on block. So Punishment is not the curse for me. I'll stick to temporal chains.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
can someone explain me why is he using resolute technique while his helmet provides critical strikes?
"He" uses Resolute Technique because unarmed attacks can't crit... simple as that ... and "he" is using this helmet not because of the crit multiplier but because the helmet provides huge physical damage boost ( in "his" case around 12k DPS )
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Nov 27, 2013, 7:27:35 AM
"
donaldtroll wrote:
Hello!

Great build, I am following it and currently am 78 Duelist

One thing i am wondering is this: I need more dex in order to equip my BoR without a crappy crutch amulet, and was wondering if it would be worth it for this build to head on over to iron reflexes?

I currently sit at about 3k armour and 2.2k eva, cannot afford to run both hatred and discipline yet... just wondering if you have any input as to if it will increase survivability or not?

1) What does you needing more dex have to do with iron reflexes? I simply don't see the connection here.
2) Why would you use discipline? Or are you playing an energy shield facebreaker build?
3) One of the more cryptic posts i have seen here :)
Last edited by kompaniet on Nov 27, 2013, 10:50:26 AM
"
KorgothBG wrote:
It will increase survivability of course but for me it's not worth it. It would be very very difficult for you to run Hatred and Grace ( you mean Grace right? ) at the same time and still cast with mana. But if you need dex... i guess it's a good solution.

No I meant discipline, since i do not have iron reflexes yet... I am assuming that grace is better if i decide to go for IR?

But tbh I am considering removing hatred to run both, since the cullers i map with keep whining about my deeps! :P
I don't know how to put this but... Running Discipline on a build with 0 ES nodes is ... rather strange.. and compleatly... pointless...
If anyone needs more dex check out the Water dancing skill in the duelist starting area.
+20 dex for one point is a good deal. I missed this skill earlier.
Yeah it appears i got it mixed up

the ARMOUR aura

determination? is that it?

sorry

also with regards to the dex, it is 4 dex nodes away :D
For any facebreaker build you simply need a good amu with lots of + attributes. Like this
Don't waste skill points on geting dex or int.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info