[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

I forgot to link my gear and gems in my previous post.

Life: 3600.
Armour: base 5300 with granite 16k. Not sure how much with molten.
Dps: 21k with infernal and 15k with dominating.
Block: 74% What is the cap?
Res: 75 to all elemental -60% to chaos.

How high lvl maps can i do with these stats? I have done up to lvl 72 so far.
Do my gems look ok? Should i get some more gem with quality?
Last edited by kompaniet on Nov 24, 2013, 2:12:15 PM
Well your items are ok... of couse you can have better rings/amulet but they are fine for now. Melee splash has the most important quality so if you want to get more quality on your gemsthis one should be the first..
The max block chance is 75%
I think that with your items you can do up to level 74-75 maps.. it depends on the map of course.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
@KorgothBG
thanks for your reply
i have similar build..
the only problem is elemental reflect in a large pack.
can you comment my build pls

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQBAdwCcQSzBS0LYRLZEuEUIBRNGS4aPhtFG_ohAiSLJd8n7SkuKaUq9jGeMgk1kj0PPfxAoEd-SshN404qUEdQUFRJVbVXDVhjXz9gS2EhZU1qk2xGbmluqnJscql07XgNeWh673uMfLh8u3zZffWC5IM4hNmE74qvjM-Ov5ARkc6ZK565ns2iAKQZplenMKluq8WsqrXytkG53b2Bvoq-p768wA_BBMQVxPbFisbY0iHSTdSP1e3ZYeLq51LvDu988B_yL_ZI977-jw==
Last edited by Alcoor666 on Nov 25, 2013, 1:16:55 AM
@erani
You're Welcome :)

@Alcoor666
I have ele reflect problems only in ele reflect maps ( not monsters with ele reflect aura) with ele weaknees/-max resist ... and i just reroll these maps... i prefer not to risk it.

As for your build i've said it milion times but i'll say it again. Block is THE BEST defensive mechanic in Path of Exile. Having no block is a huge drawback in term of survivability (note that block can and it does affect reflected attacks elemental and physical damage). Other than that.. i see that you've spent too much points into resists but i guess that's gear related. Iron Reflexes... i don't know your gear... but so many wasted points to get there... if you don't have alot of evasion from your gear it's pointles... and if you run Grace... well if you are able to run Grace and Hatred and still cast with mana i guess that's ok... otherwise - no it's not good. If you use Blood Magic gem - DON'T. That's a huge hit on your DPS.. i.e. i lose around 11k DPS if i use Blood Magic instead of Added fire Damage. And about the two -15% from crit damage... i really find those 2 nodes useless in PvE. Almost nothing can crit you.. and even if it does the multiplier is usualy only 150%. Other than that everything seems fine.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
For those that say that this build can't work on nemesis you are very wrong! However it does become very gear dependent at the later stages in the game. I am currently lvl 83 in nemesis and have done all maps (usually alch'd maps the only thing to be careful of is elemental reflect in large groups, but just take it slow and its np) up to lvl 74 maps solo and up to groups of 4 people. I have 6k hp and 19k dps

Thanks for the build its definitely a ton of fun to play and its awesome seeing large packs explode instantly
"
kompaniet wrote:
I forgot to link my gear and gems in my previous post.

Life: 3600.
Armour: base 5300 with granite 16k. Not sure how much with molten.
Dps: 21k with infernal and 15k with dominating.
Block: 74% What is the cap?
Res: 75 to all elemental -60% to chaos.

How high lvl maps can i do with these stats? I have done up to lvl 72 so far.
Do my gems look ok? Should i get some more gem with quality?

Don't see how it is possible for you to wear that BOR as your dex is too low.
"
garettx wrote:
For those that say that this build can't work on nemesis you are very wrong! However it does become very gear dependent at the later stages in the game. I am currently lvl 83 in nemesis and have done all maps (usually alch'd maps the only thing to be careful of is elemental reflect in large groups, but just take it slow and its np) up to lvl 74 maps solo and up to groups of 4 people. I have 6k hp and 19k dps

Thanks for the build its definitely a ton of fun to play and its awesome seeing large packs explode instantly

Same here and also 90 dex for hatred. Impossible with this gear.
@bowmore17
Uhmm .. they can always get dex nodes in the passive tree... so i really don't see a problem here...
Last edited by KorgothBG on Nov 25, 2013, 9:09:58 AM
"
KorgothBG wrote:
@bowmore17
Uhmm .. they can always get dex nodes in the passive tree... so i really don't see a problem here...

Well then they have another build then the one in this thread. They should announce this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info