[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Sorry too sound like a noob but how do I show you my inventory?

"
KorgothBG wrote:
@lemoth Now first things first. Linking your gear is done by clicking on your character icon on the top rleft corner of the website. From there you will be able to see the inventory of your character. While typing a comment simply open that up and click on an item. That way a code will appear in your comment box. Just post it and you'll have the item posted as well.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
These are the items i am using.

Last edited by lemoth on Aug 14, 2017, 1:39:14 PM
Yeah you definitely need more life. And another thing gem-wise. You want to cast Blood Rage manually and not via CWDT. It refreshes its cooldown when you kill something but you want to have it constantly and CWDT simply does not guarantee that.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Is there any life armour that you can recommend?

(just so i can buy it on poe.trade)
Well you can simply do this:
1. Get rid of the boots they really don't do much for you. Instead get rare boots with 30% movements and with as much life and resistances as possible. You see in PoE the game is build around the premise that everyone has 75% to all resistances and the amount of monster damage is based upon that premise.

2. Use a master crafting bench to add life to your Hate eye ring and amulet.

Another important note - How are your resistances? You need to have capped resistances as soon as possible. If needed take passives from the tree to cap your resistances. At this point i'm absolutely certain that your main problem is resistances followed by not large enough life pool.
Last edited by KorgothBG on Aug 14, 2017, 2:10:29 PM
My resistance is most likely bad
-60% chaos resistance
22% fire resistance
22% cold resistance
25% lightning resistance
Yup pretty bad. A good way to fix that is to use rings that give resistances instead of iron rings. In the end 1-4 physical damage per ring isn't much and it's not worth it compared to a meaty 30% to X resistance.
I am assuming that a prismatic ring is the best way to go?

maybe lori's lantern?
Last edited by lemoth on Aug 14, 2017, 2:21:43 PM
No. Not lory's lantern. Just pick a rare resistance ring with physical damage life and more resistance mods. Prismatic is not necessary the best - it depends on what resists you need considering the rest of your gear. Say you have 75 cold and 75 fire but only 45 lightning. A prismatic ring will increase your lightning resistance a bit, but a topaz ring will cap it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info