[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

"
KorgothBG wrote:
Well the shield charge section would look exactly the way the cyclone one looks like. With that said ... i feel that the game changed a lot in the past few years and sadly this build has lost its charm lately. It is a more defensive approach and that was extremely useful once but now i feel that's not the case. So at this point i think that i will no longer update this guide until it is once more really ... useful. Don't get me wrong the build is very much playable and viable, but now it's outshined by other builds with greater clear speed, and now i simply can't suggest it to other players without feeling bad ... like i'm somehow lying to them.
It saddens me to say all that because i've put a lot of energy and even love in this guide but it is what it is. Who knows it might see the light of day once again ... someday.

hey who care about clear speed. all we care is enjoy feeling of playing this build. play poe is not about best built best dmg etc but it's about how you like to play. every time I play facebreaker I have to come to this guide(noob hc). your guide is like a facebreaker bible to me. please keep up such a great guide
@koZzYR
Yes, there are really any changes with 2.6 affecting this build.

@malidence
I have some doubts about going with a trickster but if you are happy with the results then and i'm happy too :)

@jeepio
Thank you for the kind words mate! There definitely is truth to what you are saying... perhaps i have to do some major updating when we reach 3.0 (if there are major changes to the game, which i think is a certainty)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
I really love reading this build guide. Kudos to you kind sir for sharing this to us.
You sir, is my hero.. the build helped a lot.. just what jeepio said, it is like a bible.. I am running a Shield Charge build and so far it is getting the job done as expected. Cheers!! please always keep us posted
is this viable still in 2.6?

can it do end game like uber atziri and shaper? thanks
Haven't played it in quite awhile, so honestly i can't give you a definitive answer.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
akosikelvin14 wrote:
is this viable still in 2.6?

can it do end game like uber atziri and shaper? thanks

Just yesterday I tested my Facebreaker char and it's still working fine.

(Running Cyclone with this build. Still needs a few points in Health for endgame, but otherwise it has all you need. Ascendancy is Gladiator for Spellblock.)

I just ran a few maps and a Zana daily to test it, can't test endgame content right now (old hardware -.- ).

I am getting a new machine the next days, I'd be happy to give an update about the endgame capabilities then.
I started working on a Facebreaker build and this may be a really rookie question but how to you stop from accidentally picking up trash weapons and reducing your damage?
In the option menu - disable auto-equipping items.
my old cyclone facebreaker marauder (now juggernaut) in standard works just fine.
gave him the upgraded lioneye shield so he is happy now :)

using this three 110 points/lvl 88 http://poeplanner.com/AAcAAPERAAB2AO4EhwSzBS0GOQkzC2EMXwz3FCAVIBm0Gj4cpypNLOktgy5TL8wyTjWSPAU8LT0PPfw_J0CgR35KyFBHUWBTpVhjXz9i7GVNZ5to8m6qcql07XaseTl673uMfNl-4oNfg8yE2YTvhrOMz4-ZogCplayvrj6vbK-ntfK2irc-vTa-p8BmwL_BgsT2xq7G2M9-0TbTb9i92sHiLORR6hjvDu988B_zBvZI9zL7qv4K_o9N46ZXOuHyRRzOK1ANzf5UfLs62CcvkFUaODGe8i-tjXJsbEYyCUfiIuKkOcABBsb3uRa7XaTd1cse0jgAAAAAAA==

215% max life 70% something block. i think it's better than going into ranger area. we lose too much life going there. we have rumi flask for 1 chaos now. everyone can get max block easily.
Last edited by kompaniet on Apr 29, 2017, 2:38:07 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info