[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Thanks for the response, I thought as much, but couldn't find anything specifically confirming.
Hi, is rolling juggernaut instead of champion big difference dps wise? im just thinking about losing 1 gem slot to fortify. Or would it work to link it to movment skill as some builds do
You could do that though i find it very clunky and honestly - annoying. But that's me.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
So if going with Champion subclass with Frenzy would Voidheart be a good investment during the league if I can spare the resists or would that not compare to a straight up good damage physical attack ring?
Well it is kind of noticeable when facing bosses ... in other words it really doesn't do anything 95% of the time.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Hey I checked this guide out and it seemed pretty awesome, so I wondered to change my EQ duelist for facebreaker cyclone build.

But I was just wondering that is it still viable in current Prophecy League 2.3? I mean, can it clear uberlab, end-game maps and atziri, since facebreaker has a bit lower phys. dmg nowadays and other stuff.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: And I'd like to know if something has changed in this build, like gear etc..
Last edited by jampsodi on Aug 5, 2016, 11:47:21 AM
Well this guide is always up to date and that [2.3] in the title is there for a reason!
Ah, good to hear! Thanks for fast answer :P

Now just gotta buy some regrets and change gear a bit and I'm good to go!
Question: Your Ice Crash setup:

"
Ice Crash + Hypothermia + Faster Attacks + Melee Physical Damage + Blood Magic + Added Fire Damage

Could you explain why Elementanl Focus is not mentioned as an option. I think it's great in the setup. For example I would switch Hypothermia for Elemental Focus.
Could you state your opinion, is Hypothermia more powerful than Elemtanl Focus in connection with hatred?

Thanks

Phobozz
Well the reason why i consider Hypothermia is because :
While elemental focus gives you more Elemental Damage, Hypothermia increases the physical portion of your damage a swell, in the end it results in higher damage output.
Hypothermia gives you a 10% chance to freeze while elemental focus makes you unable to even chill your enemies.

Now it is true that hypothermia effectively kicks in on your second hit but when you play you won't really notice a difference, you'll still one-shot trash mobs and the things that can't be one-shotted will die easier due to the higher dps output of hypothermia compared to elemental focus.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info