[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

In that case i feel obligated to say that the only "common" thing between Doryani's Fist and the facebreakers is that both are ment to be used without a weapon. That's it ... nothing more.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
my gear. lvl70

I use ice crash - 18k damage. Still alot to do.

I need to find better ring and amulet. Then I will think to get 6l chest, and different helmet. But I like bringer of rain))) Right now I have 67% block, but there is a few more passives to go.
NANI
I'd say it again .. the single most important thing for your damage is the flat physical damage on your gear ... and your rings and amulet have 0. I'd say fix that ASAP :)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Love the guide as well as the build. Currently with everything active I'm over 90% physical damage reduction and the damage is still great (30K Cyclone). Since I'm using Daresso's Defiance I used 2 points to get an extra endurance charge (next to Revelry). Is that a good usage or, since the charges discharge quickly, would you leave it out?

I'm currently lvl 70 with 3.2K life and capped resistances. I'm saving up for a 6L, anything you would improve first?
Last edited by Myrales on Feb 23, 2016, 6:41:39 PM
Master craft your rings :)
is it viable for uber atziri?
since it has been done by many players, i'd have to say "yes it is". If you know what yo are doing of course.
since it has been done by many players, i'd have to say "yes it is". If you know what yo are doing of course.
"
newuser123456 wrote:
is it viable for uber atziri?

The hardest part will be trio kill titty bitch first, fire guy next, and last cyclone guy
Vaal are easy with saffell's frame just dodge the smash
Watch out for vaal guards they can oneshot you if you use abyssus and not have high armor, IC or block the attack
I never made it to atziri but again use saffell's frame, dodge double flameblast and the yellow strom call
Write random stuff here
will u update this build with the upcoming ascendancy classes? which class will u recommend?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info