[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

First off: Thank you for providing such an exhaustive manual on this. Easily one of the most well-written and informative guides relating to anything PoE.

Now a few simple questions. Let's suppose I hate cyclone in general. Just don't care for it. What would you say is the next most effective skill for the build, and how inferior would you say it would be compared to cyclone? Are the others viable for all the same content, or is cyclone the only reasonable choice for certain things?
@zinki
That's an interesting question. Until extensive testing i can't say anything with certainty but enfeeble is nice indeed though it has some drawbacks.
1. It does not reduce reflected damage !!!
2. You can't curse with anything else.
3. The insanely high intelligence requirement can be a big problem
4. Bosses have 60% reduced curse effect
5. Ranged enemies can attack and damage you while being unaffected by enfeeble because of the AoE of Blasphemy.
6. Does nothing vs curse immunity monsters

And of course there are some awesome things about it too.
1. It has a less damage multiplier
2. It reduces all types of damage, not just physical
3. Reduces crit chance ad multi
4. Reduces accuracy

So overall i'd stick to determination + CWDT curse ( which is not even enfeeble ). The significantly lower armour, crippled effect vs bosses, deadly handicap vs reflect and the fact that i can use only level 10 enfeeble unless i spend passives for intelligence (hell no!!!!) is just too much for me to use enfeeble. I think determination is just better at least in my case because of the gear i use... if you don't use a high armour shield perhaps enfeeble would be better.

@MilenkoXI
Well all skills are absolutely viable for all of the content, it's just that cyclone is the best of all of them. But which attack is the second best? That's ... very subjective and it hugely depends on which skill you actually like to loose. In the end don't worry too much just use the one you like and you'll be fine.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
So i was asked what is the item filter that i use. Mine doesn't show many things that other people seem to want to see ( like things for chisel recipe or chance bases ) simply because i don't use those things .. too much trouble for little to no reward. So yeah here it is :

Spoiler
Show
Rarity = Unique
PlayAlertSound 6 300

Show
BaseType "Exalted Orb" "Divine Orb" "Mirror of Kalandra" "Eternal Orb" "Albino Rhoa Feather" "Fishing Rod"
SetTextColor 225 0 0
SetBorderColor 225 0 0
SetFontSize 65
PlayAlertSound 5 300

Show
BaseType "Gemcutter's Prism" "Regal Orb" "Vaal Orb" "Chaos Orb" "Blessed Orb" "Orb of Fusing" "Orb of Regret" "Orb of Alchemy" "Orb of Scouring" "Cartographer's Chisel"
SetBorderColor 160 144 108
PlayAlertSound 6 300

Show
Class Card
SetTextColor 255 0 0
PlayAlertSound 6 300

Show
Rarity Rare
Class Ring Amulet
PlayAlertSound 6 300

Show
LinkedSockets = 6
SetTextColor 0 128 0
SetBorderColor 0 128 0
SetFontSize 65
PlayAlertSound 5 300

Show
Sockets = 6
SetTextColor 0 128 0
PlayAlertSound 6 300

Show
BaseType "Talisman"
PlayAlertSound 6 300

Show
Class Gem
Quality > 0
PlayAlertSound 6 300

Show
Class Map
PlayAlertSound 6 300

Show
SocketGroup RGB

Show
Class Currency

Show
Class Jewel

Show
Rarity = Rare

Show
Class Quest "Hideout" "Micro"

Hide

EDIT : Yay! 1 million views! ^^
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Jan 7, 2016, 4:32:28 PM
Guys sry if it was, but i have 5L daresso, what gem we drop out? Fortify or melee physical damage? What give more dps? If difference not much, i think fortify better. Right?
What's the attack that you are using? Which are the other 3 support gems ?
Cyclone, faster attack, fire damage, blood magic.
Drop the added fire damage of course !
Melee physical damage has the "more" multiplier and fortify does wonders for your survivability as well as providing a damage boost.
Last edited by KorgothBG on Jan 12, 2016, 2:58:26 PM
thx alot bro! but Daresso or Carcass?)) Onslough is very nice for damage? Just i hate skills whit small radius, i love clean each mob in area)))
Daresso is not good for the onslaught it is good for the defenses that it provides - endless end charges and dodge chance. Besides ... good luck getting all these red sockets on Carcass Jack. As for the extra AoE radius from carcass ... you won't notice much of a difference with or without it.
Ok, Daresso then))

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info