[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

"
KorgothBG wrote:
Big Packs of monsters + big damage + reflect = troubles.
One should be very careful when it comes to the amont of monsters that you hit at once in reflect maps.
Not to mention that you could bump into reflect mobs on top of the reflect map mod.
Having and using Taste of Hate or Rumi's flask is an immense help vs the reflect from killing big packs.
The other option is to just stop doing reflect maps and start rerolling them instead.

Ok thanks for your reply. IF I can buy only one flask which you would recommend getting first - Rumi's or Taste of Hate?
I'd recommend Taste of Hate ... but it is more expensive.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
thanks for answering to my inquiry.
I have this beauty, how much do you think it's worth?

Culler-support build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1617230
Dedicated support build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1702757
No idea.
Like i've always said i'm not good at trading and i rarely trade. When i do, i do extensive research before i buy/sell an item.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
dulahan200 wrote:
I have this beauty, how much do you think it's worth?

a shame no one uses IB more
Write random stuff here
Well there is Ice Crash and ele weakness is kind of ok for it.
I'm having trouble working phase run into my build. It always seems like I never use it. When I do have the charges, endurance or frenzy, it lasts a short period and when I attack it lasts for one second. Should I increase the quality of that gem or increased duration? I don't really understand how I generate the charges Any good information I should read or just look it up? Thanks for the great guide.
The frenzy charges are generated per kill via Blood Rage. Phase run lasts until you attack something. Honestly i don't use it ... the only time when i need it is between packs but simply using a quicksilver flask is so much easier and better ( no slowing down for casting animation , no loss of valuable frenzy charges etc. ).
"
KorgothBG wrote:
The frenzy charges are generated per kill via Blood Rage. Phase run lasts until you attack something. Honestly i don't use it ... the only time when i need it is between packs but simply using a quicksilver flask is so much easier and better ( no slowing down for casting animation , no loss of valuable frenzy charges etc. ).

Okay, What do you think I should use instead? I reread the guide and it seems that most of them arent that great. Any recommendations?

Heres what I have right now:
Spoiler
Last edited by terferi on Oct 18, 2015, 7:09:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info