[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

KorgothBG, this is the best build I've played, never had an exile above 70 before, this one is on his way to 91.

I'm in doubt about what to upgrade now, was thinking about getting a better necklace (40~~ more life, max damage, and high value on cold or light resist - it would let me get some cheaper rings upgrades) as Taste of Hate and a 6L Daresso cost too much for me (playing on Warbands)

This is my gear atm
Spoiler

Any suggestions, guys?
Well if i were you i'd save up exactly for a 6L Daresso and a taste of hate ... it surely will take some time but these are the most valuable upgrades that you can get at this point. The Amulet is good enough so are your rings and some slight upgrades won't really have a big impact.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
We now have a new unique amulet (called the Bloodgrip) that comes with flat damage on it and gives you a ton of life regen and helps when you have a bleeding debuff. Thoughts on this new amulet for the build? Would you consider or would a rare amulet still be better overall?
Bloodgrip is nice but a good rare amulet still is definitely superior.
The physical damage is nice but still lower than what a rare amulet can give you.
The life is nice but still lower than what a rare amulet can give you.
The lack of attributes can be problematic.
The lack of resists is problematic for sure.
The no extra damage from moving while bleeding ... i don't know about you guys but personally i never had problems with bleeding it always goes down like this : "Oh bleeding! Press 1 ! No more bleeding!"

So the amulet is not bad that's for sure and if it is a common drop ( though i doubt that ) or if it is at least cheap enough ( which is possible ) it will serve as a great amulet before you get an even greater rare one ... which of course is great ! But that's all!
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
I came here to bring up Bloodgrip but thankfully the subject has already been addressed.

With that said, what is the best possible flat damage roll you can get on an amulet? My amu is junk, only semi-ok flat damage and I'd like to craft a better one.

The highest possible flat phys damage on a rare amulet is 15-26

What should i change next ?
Your rings and amulet have pretty low physical damage so try to upgrade that.
What should I upgrade next? The build is pretty tanky so Im looking for dps.

Spoiler
There isn't really anything else to upgrade at this point.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info