[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Well just a little fact ^^
At the moment there are (zero) RRRRRG Carcass Jacks ( linked or unlinked ) for sale in existence in any league and i've personally never seen one at all from the introduction of this unique to this day. :)

EDIT: The Vorici color calculator says that it will take roughly around 30k chroms to get RRRRRG :D
THe chance to get that combination per chromatic orb is 0.00124% and the chance for such a chest to drop is also 0.00124%
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Feb 14, 2015, 4:11:48 AM
I wonder why they make it so dam hard to color lol. I wish you could use leap slam unarmed too... that would be so nice.
"
I wonder why they make it so dam hard to color lol. I wish you could use leap slam unarmed too... that would be so nice.

u can swich to other wepons and use it at least that waht i do for mobility
i have a question i saved up around 5-7 ex and i'm thinking what is better for me to invest first 950% face breaker (atm i'm using 789) or mediocre 6l?
What u think would increase my dps more one more gem or 200ish % more on facebreakers?
(i'm using infernal blow so i would probobly buy rear chest)
Last edited by igas on Feb 19, 2015, 10:02:57 PM
I'd say buy a 6-Linked chest. It's a good investment because you can always use it for a different build.
On the other hand 950% + Facebreakers will probably have bigger impact on your DPS.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Feb 20, 2015, 5:21:08 AM

Hello. This is my gear right now. I'm at level 73 with 4000 Life and 37K Dps on Cyclone. I've been buying some stuff (cyclone 20Q, melee physical damage 20Q, faster attacks 20Q) and right now i don't know what i should upgrade first. It would be cool if you could tell me what to upgrade in the first place. I want to end by saying that your guide is amazing and you should do more of those. Great job.
Well your next upgrade should really be a 6linked carcass jack.
Your jewelry could use some small upgrades but it is pretty nice, the boots are very good, the shields and belt(eventually at some point you might get a corrupted one with AoE or extra endurance charge but the 30 str is good as it is ) are what they need to be, the gloves are with nice roll, the helmet is exactly the roll you want for this build.

So really the thing that you are missing is :
a 6L carcass jack for more (pick one) AOE/damage/survivability/even some IIR
... and of course ... higher level character ;)
Hello all. Leveling up a Duelist with this guide and I'm loving it. Just have 2 questions for now.

1.) What masters should I focus on leveling and having in my Hideout?
2.) What other Flasks should I have set aside to swap in?
Last edited by Tosimaru on Feb 22, 2015, 10:00:16 PM
About the masters i'd say elreon because your rings and amulet are usually the only rare items that you'll wear.
As for flasks for swap... i only swap a ruby and topaz flask when i do Atziri.
Thank you for the outstanding and very newbie friendly guide! I've only been playing for about 6 weeks now but can understand what you've put together here and have built a beast of a character so far. I had been mostly playing just one character so far (currently 83 static strike Duelist) and had a Facebreaker drop and became interested in trying this out. Also happened to have most of the other needed uniques in my stash so it was easy to throw something together.

I dusted off the level 5 Marauder I had started a few weeks ago and have been having a total blast with him. Nearing the end of Act 3 normal and just destroying everything in sight. Unfortunately it looks like I RIP'd him one time before starting the FB project but has no deaths since. And that's saying something because my other guy has 369 deaths and counting, haha.

Your guide is really helping Gene_The_Machine to live up to his name =)
Last edited by rarugren on Feb 23, 2015, 11:49:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info