[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Thanks for your detailed explanation.

Thanks to you I´ve improved+++ my statistics

BEFORE (LVL87)

48K (Hatred)
60K (Flask Atziri´s)
72K (Vaal Haste+IAO+INCR.DURATION)

HP 4.1K
ARMOUR 20K (Determination+Molten Shell ON)
Evasion 694
Chance to block attacks 74%
Chance to block spells 27%
Fire res. 77%
Cold res. 77%
Ligh res. 63%
Chaos res.-9%

AFTER(LVL88)

43K (Hatred)
54K (Flask Atziri´s + Doedre´s Elixir)
66K (Vaal Haste+IAO+INCR.DURATION)

+++HP 4.5K
ARMOUR 14.8K (Molten Shell ON)
+++Evasion 5.5K (Grace ON)
Chance to block attacks 72%
Chance to block spells 9% // 60% SAFELL´s swap
+++Chance to Dodge Spell damage 16%
Fire res. 75%
Cold res. 75%
Ligh res. 65%
+++Chaos res.17%

+++Imm.Call 6 seconds (no trigger/3 endurances)

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Last edited by redix27 on Jul 20, 2014, 5:58:39 PM
Sounds good! Glad i could help!
You should really take care of that lightning res tho. Capping it should take a passive or two but it's worth it.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Hi guys.
As i've said a few days ago i've tried to make a new type of a Facebreaker build .. unfortunately i wasn't happy with the end result... so instead i've decided to update this guide. I guess i've went too far .. it took me 5 days to make it ( i had a lot of free lately ) and around 40 hours in total. The end result is 68 pages long ( in Word ). I've tried to explain absolutely everything that there is to explain about the Facebreaker gloves and builds.
I hope you like it guys and more important i hope that you find this guide helpful.

Please tell me if there is any errors in the guide or if i've missed anything and i'll try to fix it ASAP!

KorgothBG.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"

Here is my gear , i having huge problems while mapping 71 maps onwards

please help

Passive skill tree build

Last edited by vezlaine1528 on Jul 23, 2014, 7:54:19 AM
Can you also post your passive skill tree ?
Do you have capped resists ?
Do you have close to 70% chance to block ?
Do you use the Saffell's Frame shield on vs. spell casting bosses as suggested ?

Also you can definitely get more life from your gear ( your rings and amulet give a total 45 life ... and you can get close to 200 ) Also your amulet has kind of low flat physical damage and the Grim Knuckle gives none.. to be honest the only good thing about the Moonstone ring is the 2% mana leech .. but's about it. Also try to get ( if your currency allows ) quality on your Infernal Blow and Melee Splash to get a huge boost to your area of effect.
Current stats

4588Life
DPS 20878.2 with (hatred)
16k armor with ( determenation )
Capped Resis
72% block
58% spell block (safeels frame)

shud i get mings heart for chaos dmg ? i have problem staying alive .. had not much problem killing stuff till now...is my pasive wrong ?
Well actually what you lack from what i can see is damage. 20k with Abyssus is not much. Get good physical damage rings and possibly with more life and you should be ok. Ming's heart is not a bad ring ... but the chaos damage from it just compensates for the lack of physical damage .. it gives only chaos res and absolutely no life ... it even reduces your life! In my opinion it's not worth it ( for this build at least )

Can you explain what exactly are your survivability troubles? What is killing you ?
Last edited by KorgothBG on Jul 23, 2014, 8:52:26 AM
Mainly spells and some hard hitter monster .. my block just dont work when facing those monster...i try to look for better rings and amulet .. i cant find what i need ...all my gem is not 20/20 and im using BM gem so my dmg is low right now ....
Well the block chance doesn't care if a monster hits for 1 damage or for 1000000 damage the chance is all the same. Perhaps you were in a bad combination of a boss + map mods + bad luck ( a streak of unsuccessful blocks ) add the relatively low damage that you deal ( meaning that it takes more time to kill and because of that you are getting more hits ). Other than that i can't really think of anything.
Also please tell me that you are NOT using that Blood Rage .. because that's a huge blow to your survivability for only 15% attack speed .. which really is nothing.
Another advice ... use the recommended CWDT setups .. you know .. max level Molten Shel .. a totem .. because that level 8 Molten Shel doesn't really do a thing for you.
OMG , yes im using it for life leech but ias15% is another thing too ..since i dont have any life leech so i use Bloodrage to get life back ... i cant find any ring/amulet with life leech tho .. sigh ... using max level Molten shuield means i need take huge damage to activate it ?

Currently

CWDT > Molten shield > Temp Chain > Inc.Duration
CWDT > Enduring Cry > Regen life Totem

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info