[2.4] How to smash Heads. Extremely detailed guide about the Facebreaker gloves and builds!

Yup and rings/amulet if you don't have good ones already.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
I believe I do yes. Thanks!

Looking forward to giving it a shot.
...brings back fond D2 LoD memories...
Isn't the crit chance on abyssus kind of wasted since we take resolution technique? And would perandus shield be the best option until I get to 70?

Also should I only use hatred? can't imagine having enough mana for determenition any time soon
Last edited by Raggon on Apr 23, 2014, 9:59:13 PM
You don't use Abyssus for the crit multi.... and as i've already explained around 200 times - unnarmed attacks can't crit with or without RT.

Yes i've already said that the Crest is absolutely awesome and you can use it till you can put on the Lioneye's Remorse ( atleast that's what i did )

If you don't have enough mana - yes use only Hatred
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
We would be using abysuss in this case for the huge physical DPS addition and the +25 to all and armour given.
...brings back fond D2 LoD memories...
Hi sir, I'm currently level 74 using abbysus and a 6l chest! Yup it's definitely much better than using legacy bor :)
Currently having 3868 health but only 56% block chance only. That's the only down side of using a abbysus to me :/
When you level up some more you'll grab more block nodes and you can reach the cap.
"
KorgothBG wrote:
When you level up some more you'll grab more block nodes and you can reach the cap.

Alright thanks :)
33,845 dps
4943 life
76all res
18259 armor
70% block
20% evade

Just wondering if I should scale back on armor or life and maybe try out a few dps nodes, already have all the faster attacks ones. I am sitting on about 277 life per second, maybe I drop determination and pickup vitality......

Love this build. Love running into a group and 1 shotting everything, FRACTURE is hands down the best mod for mapping =). Finally beat the spider boss in the jungle valley which I haven't been able to kill.

Just got my new neck!!!! HUGE DPS increase
Last edited by bermuda1 on Apr 25, 2014, 9:36:23 AM
"
bermuda1 wrote:
33,845 dps
4943 life
76all res
18259 armor
70% block
20% evade

Just wondering if I should scale back on armor or life and maybe try out a few dps nodes, already have all the faster attacks ones. I am sitting on about 277 life per second, maybe I drop determination and pickup vitality......

Love this build. Love running into a group and 1 shotting everything, FRACTURE is hands down the best mod for mapping =). Finally beat the spider boss in the jungle valley which I haven't been able to kill.

Just got my new neck!!!! HUGE DPS increase

Can you link your gear for me? What's your level? That amount of stats is insane!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info